Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

I think I got @garrigan62 fired up!

1 Like
2 Likes

And Iā€™m sure Iā€™m NOT encouraging such behavior ā€¦ as I sit here giggling :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ok @garrigan62 time to back it down a notch

2 Likes

one of my favs!

1 Like

OMG Look what @garrigan62 got me for xmas!! 48

7 Likes

@Sasquatch,

And your so lucky, cause not everyone gets one of thoseā€¦lol

Will

2 Likes

That is some awesome work brother. Glad to see you can get around and do things.

1 Like

@TxGrowman,

.Jerry, havenā€™t seen you for a while now , how an the hell have you been ? Iā€™em fine and doing well. My feet are never going to be the same again when I get my settlement iā€™ll be coming down to Texas. I have found a truck I need there so we will have to hook up then should be some time in Feb. I got rid of my girlfriend so iā€™em free to do what ever I want to hhahahaha

B Safe Jerry and also give me a call. I have lost all my contacts so if you have Yoishā€™s or something like thatā€™s number I need it to add to my contacts cause he is still my friend and I would still like to call him Thanks Jerry and Merry Xmas

4 Likes

Hope every one had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of soxs!

1 Like

@Sasquatch,

Cheetoā€™s up the yang yangā€¦lmao

Will

3 Likes

True story, I actually rolled one and gave it to Paul McCartney in 1976 at the Kemper Arena in Kansas City

1 Like

I believe it :+1:. But then again I was toking with Dicky Betts and the rest of the band before they made it big!

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

quite in hereā€¦ guess I need to wake @garrigan62

2 Likes

been wandering where on earth was @Sasquatchā€¦ :thinking:
glad you are checking in!

3 Likes

I think heā€™s busy with his Cheetos image

5 Likes

@SmoknGranny

Your to funny honeyā€¦but thatā€™s not what I snortā€¦lmao