Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

I think I got @garrigan65 fired up!

And I’m sure I’m NOT encouraging such behavior … as I sit here giggling :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ok @garrigan65 time to back it down a notch

one of my favs!

OMG Look what @garrigan65 got me for xmas!! 48

@Sasquatch,

And your so lucky, cause not everyone gets one of those…lol

Will

That is some awesome work brother. Glad to see you can get around and do things.

@TxGrowman,

.Jerry, haven’t seen you for a while now , how an the hell have you been ? I’em fine and doing well. My feet are never going to be the same again when I get my settlement i’ll be coming down to Texas. I have found a truck I need there so we will have to hook up then should be some time in Feb. I got rid of my girlfriend so i’em free to do what ever I want to hhahahaha

B Safe Jerry and also give me a call. I have lost all my contacts so if you have Yoish’s or something like that’s number I need it to add to my contacts cause he is still my friend and I would still like to call him Thanks Jerry and Merry Xmas

Hope every one had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of soxs!

@Sasquatch,

Cheeto’s up the yang yang…lmao

Will

True story, I actually rolled one and gave it to Paul McCartney in 1976 at the Kemper Arena in Kansas City

I believe it :+1:. But then again I was toking with Dicky Betts and the rest of the band before they made it big!

quite in here… guess I need to wake @garrigan65

been wandering where on earth was @Sasquatch:thinking:
glad you are checking in!

I think he’s busy with his Cheetos image

@SmoknGranny

Your to funny honey…but that’s not what I snort…lmao

GOOD MORNING weedville

How I Feel Garrigan