Weedpatch the Weedville anex for those who want to be closer to nature

Weedpatch song of the day @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @North_East_Newbie @AnneBonny @4superskunk @Stomper @Myfriendis410
Check out this video on YouTube:

11 Likes

Thanks @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @North_East_Newbie
When the rush and crush gets to be too much just visit the patch

6 Likes

I’ll be right there. It was a hell of a Monday…gonna go find me some Mary Jane. @hillbilly103

3 Likes

Just visit the patch :smiley:

I like that motto…

1 Like

The Patch is where it’s at

1 Like

Today’s song Mary Jane just you
@AnneBonny

2 Likes

@hillbilly103 dam dude I like that not just the word’s but tune also I like my country but iam a old school metal head ozzy my favorite of all seen him 7 times in concert with randy roads and with out

1 Like

@hillbilly103 My stepson was the drummer for eye empire when they were together he a so drummed for a band called thc (Texas hillbilly coalition ) for a bit he now fills in for a lot of bands over in Europe he will jump a flight in a hart beat to go play he is purty dam good drummer for his age (27)

@hillbilly103 nice glad you got the sister town up and running :running_man:
I’ll be picking my vacation home site and still need some room to grow when I’m taking my long vacation at the weedpatch
Woohoo :raised_hands:

1 Like

Weedpatch song of the day @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @North_East_Newbie @AnneBonny @4superskunk @Stomper @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @North_East_Newbie
Since you gentlemen formed the original Weedville
You are entitled to first pick of Weedpatch patches

1 Like

@4superskunk
That’s one of the reasons I listen to Blackstone Cherry hard core country rock :guitar:

1 Like

Weedpatch song of the day
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/PoQXfKjeuAA

@Countryboyjvd1971 @AnneBonny @bob31 @4superskunk @Fever @North_East_Newbie

6 Likes

Notice from the Mayor’s office: I wish to announce that Weedpatch will be offering free WiFi and cell phone service to all residents.
This service will be available to visitors and tourists at a rate of 1oz of certified bud per year or 1 gram of bud per week.
certification committee members to be announced soon. To apply for a position on this board please contact the Mayor 's office before your to stoned to type.
@4superskunk @AnneBonny @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @North_East_Newbie @Fever @Myfriendis410

7 Likes

Hahaha @hillbilly103 I hope you fill you cabinet space up I am busy with the duties in Weedville but will assist the seed patch any way I can mr Mayor @hillbilly103

1 Like

I’m going to hold out for the cannabis quality control inspector position haha.

2 Likes

Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die willie nelson roll me up and smoke me when i die - Google Search
This has to be on playlist: Willie Select

2 Likes

Pic of Weedpatch from the air and pic of our first business
@Laurap @4superskunk @North_East_Newbie @Myfriendis410 @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @AnneBonny

7 Likes