Watering and evaporating chlorine

Oh maybe I’m confused who asked the question lol @dbrn32 guess it back to the top to find out hahaha
Sorry kiddo it gets confusing when you follow 7-800 threads lol
All good @Alton66 I figured you knew but want to correct it for the Newbies that didn’t hahahahaha :v:Guys
Ps it is your thread I thought so
Ok cool @dbrn32

3 Likes

It’s all good, but thread belongs to @dmykins. We both have that big “D” though. Perhaps I should get an avatar and fix that.

2 Likes

I suppose I could also use an Avatar!

2 Likes

Holy cow guys that to funny :smile: I need to get my eyes check I actually had my reading glasses on
Sorry @dbrn32
@dmykins didn’t mean to leave you out haha

3 Likes

If you use Reverse Osmosis water, you have removed all your calcium and magnesium. Make sure your nutes have enough or add some back in. Anybody with Colorado River water has plenty of calcium and magnesium, unless they do something really dumb like using softened water on plants.

3 Likes

@Alton66

Chlorine it is!

Softened water is not recommended lol :joy: very good point @1BigFella
As spot o with the ro water
It will have a ppm of 0 or very close to 0
Even a set of triple water filters will pull calcium and magnesium out of Your water
It’s a good idea to have your a Ayer tested even if I’m well water :sweat_drops:
I have ppm in and around the middle 300s but all beneficial minerals in my water :+1:

1 Like

@dmykins the chlorine will evaporate. Fill a 5 gallon bucket and bubble overnight. Add nutes and adjust ph. Bubble for another 8-12 hours and you’re good to go.

3 Likes