Want to Main Line for the first time, some questions

Hello Friends

I’m planning on main lining these GL fems- will be my first time.

A good resource for learning??

Are these too young/old to begin?

Yes they are still.too young. I wouldn’t start it till at least the 6th node. I didn’t use that source to learn it is did use his technique, but not from there. I am currently mainlining two of my plants, in my grow journal (sour diesel and unknown surprise). Feel free to check it out.

2 Likes

Will be folllowing, thanks friend

No problem brother

Thanks for helping me out buddy - just consider me a little/big sister (depending on your age :-))

:wink:

3 Likes

I apologize sis. I turn 25 tomorrow haha

1 Like

@Hawkeye_diesel
No worries little bro it isn’t exactly obvious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The longer you can wait the better your mainline will go ! The reason for waiting for 5-6 families is that the trunk will be supporting a lot of weight and needs time to strengthen. Mainlining will extend your grow a little due to all the cutting and trimming you do. But the wait is well worth it. You can greatly increase the yield. I believe the tutorial says to veg for 60 days to allow time to get a nice spread and strength in the plant.

@garrigan62 did a mainline journal last year. He might give you a few tips on it.

If you start a journal on the mainline, please mark me so I can see the updates. Good Luck.

2 Likes

I’m sittin at day 50 something now, and I plan to wait till April to flip the switch

Day 53 today

2 Likes

Yes i did Jerry and i started way to soon. And my end result was well
lets just say not all that it could have been. lol

When i find that link and guess what i found it. thisis
what you don’t do

Notice how young they are. Should have vegg foe longer

hope this helps

Will

1 Like

Nice! Thanks, Guys! That timeline should get me till my tent is freed up!

2 Likes

That is what is so good about this site. Everyone contributes and you usually have a couple options. What you do is always your choice ! Everyone develops their own grow style.

1 Like

@garrigan62 Your journal had a lot of good points in it and you did a lot of good things during that grow. It is a valuable learning tool for those wanting to learn Mainlining.

1 Like