Waiting, waiting & waiting some more

Some day my trichomes will get some amber in them… I hope.
Maybe next week…
Maybe next week…
Next week!?!?!?
Huh

They just don’t want to change over. I’m waiting to split my stems 3 or 4 days before harvest but my trichomes just don’t want to turn full milky

What kinda plant? Sativa or indica? Some sativas don’t change

You may need to lessen your light schedule by an hour or 2… you could lower temps as well to help them finish a little quicker… is this strain more sativa or Indica…?

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Givemefire and @peachfuzz they are white widow photos indica dominant. I checked tonight and they seems to be getting more milky so shouldn’t be long now. (But then again I’ve been saying that for a few weeks lol)
Ill try and lower the light cycle down a bit. Just want to get them all milky then I was going to split the stem on a few of them, that way if I mess it up at least I can just harvest the plant.

1 Like

I have the opposite problem. I have a sativa supposedly a 9-10 week but I have 20% amber at 6ish weeks
Same thing with my blueberry before that

I’ve got the same strain, same waiting game. How old are they?

(Mine are about 84 days from the switch to 12/12.)

I’m at 70 days. It’s getting there, the waiting game.

Like @peachfuzzsaid If you’re on a 12 on 12 off light cycle I would definitely drop it down to a 10 on 14 off it won’t hurt but it will help

2 Likes

The longer the better in my opinion!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Just let her cook. My amnesia lemon still has 3-4 weeks to go and my dr grinspoon has another 11-13 weeks to go, so let’m cook

Something sounds off about your time line @Fever… your plants are maturing before they have a chance to grow… I can’t imagine that they are very big yields… Tag me to your grow … you’ve peeked my interest… :thinking:

:v::sunglasses: