Waiting for the Big Brown Truck!

It can get warmer but I believe 78 degrees has been determined to be optimal temp for MJ growth guys @Rugar89
They can and will grow in warmer temps just not as fast

Well his plants were in the ground and the only nutes he used was fish emulsions and bat guano. He watered twice a day everyday and three of the four were over 6’ tall. I think I may be worrying to much for nothing. This is my first grow so it wont be perfect anyway. I will use this as a learning experience and my second grow will be when the temps are perfect.

1 Like

I think you’ll be fine @Rugar89
My suggestion is this if your not sure what to do don’t do anything till you tag a few of us for help with that you’ll get the help needed bro as I’m sure you already know we all make mistakes I still do lol knowing how to,recover from them is the trick :+1:
You’ll have a successful harvest no worries :wink:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 is wise beyond his years!

I echo what he said!

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 Thanks guys!
Moving furniture around right now to make room to set up the tent.
PUFF PUFF PASS!

2 Likes

You got it brother,!

Get the updated pics on to your thread bro hahahaha

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice buddy looks good in there lol

2 Likes

Will start a grow journal when my seeds get here.

1 Like

Boo if I can get temps down living in an already 90° plus you can too. Don’t know anything about LEDs but can you cool them as I do with a cooling tube. Know tube wouldn’t work for you but would think they have something comparable

Hey if you need a few beans to grow till yours get here I’ll be willing to give you 3 or 4 sour diesel regular seeds if you like. If you do how do we go about getting each other’s info so I can get them to you.

3 Likes

@Onlythebest79
I REALLY appreciate the offer Bro! Thats very cool! I think they have this setup so we cant exchange info by not having a working PM box. I can wait a few more days, but again, I realty appreciate the offer!
I’m thinking I should have my seeds by early next week by going off the time others have been getting theirs.

1 Like

No biggie bro I can’t blow it all might as well put them to great use as I know you’ll do so or try.

Also I’m no pro but do you have a fan for inside your tent to move air around? If not you might want to invest in one😀

1 Like

I’m going to get a couple of the 6" clip on style.

1 Like

That’s a whole bunch of beans @Onlythebest79
Hahaha I’ve got a collection as well
@Rugar89 I’ll make this suggestion if you decide to grow again I order when about half way threw current grow so I’m ready when harvest time comes I can germinate a week or so before harvest and when they are dry I can refill tent no waiting around :+1:
Food for thought brother

1 Like

Is this ok to start my seedlings in?

It should be @Rugar89
Flip bag over and it should have a listing on back post A pic of that please
@bob31 can you jump in here and analyze this starting soil Hahahha
I start mine in ffof even tho everyone says it’s to hot ?

3 Likes

File is to large to upload. Not sure how to edit it on my phone.

Back says: mix contains 60% to 70% sphagnum peat moss, vermiculite, coir pith, and lime for ph adjuster.

If this is OK I was going to start them in solo cups with that, and then transplant to a 5 gallon fabric pot with 2 gallons of FFHF sitting on top of 3 gallons of FFOF.

Go to photo gallery and crop the picture that will will resize it I usually just crop out the edges myself :+1:

1 Like