Waiting for the Big Brown Truck!

Ok cool so I would do at least two
Three may get a bit crowed in there
I have a 4x4x7 and I have 3 in growing natural I have a second tent same size with 4 under a scrog screen
But 3 in my tent is perfect have room to maintain them so yeah o would do two with out a question if I was in your position @Rugar89
You won’t be sorry you did lol

1 Like

@Rugar89

I would do at least two no more than four. I have three tired to do four bag seeds and one didn’t make it. I will tell you this my first grow and the three are very time consuming. I sat last night for an hr doing LST to my babies. So I would say you are doing it the right way with less is more in some instances. Learn it learn it learn it and once you are better at it then add more.

My tent size is 2x4x5 and I’m happy I did three as I think four would’ve been probably to much to handle being so new at this

2 Likes

Good advice @Onlythebest79
And yeah don’t rush to do to much at first start slow learn the plants basics first
Maybe some LST training and topping or fiming they just learn the what the plants need and how they grow
Keep it simple at first @Rugar89

2 Likes
3 Likes

OMG! @Stomper That was just to funny! That’s going to be me today. Im going to be standing at the curb today @ noon waiting for that Big Brown Wells Fargo wagon to come down the street! LMAO :thumbsup: :heart:

1 Like

I’m with @Rugar89 too funny @Stomper

2 Likes

And yes, that’s little Ronnie Howard at the end.

1 Like

So frustrating! Over the weekend UPS tracking said my tent would be here today 6/5/17. Now it says delivery by the end of the day tomorrow. I’m a little concerned about what inside tent temperatures are going to run at, so wanting to get this set up with a few days running time before my seeds get here.

How do your guys inside tent temperature run compared to the room temperature that your tent is in? My room temp is around 84.5, so I’m hoping with a in-take and exhaust fan my tent temp will be somewhat lower.

Sorry boys. Those long weekends suck. Then they ask us to come in a few hours early. Most of northern mass called out today :slight_smile: maybe tomorrow !

2 Likes

Its finally all here! Tent showed up as well as fans, ducting, and carbon filter. At least I think its all here. I ordered so much its hard to keep track of. LOL
Going to try and get it all setup this evening. Now if I just had some seeds. Probably another week until they show up. :seedling:

2 Likes

Generally the tent temp are about what the surrounding temps are plus light and any other heat sources. If youre 84 the tent is gonna be at least that @Rugar89

Good stuff! Loved the video @Stomper

Ronnie Howard steals the xhow!

2 Likes

Any chance you can get the temps down 4 or 5 degrees some how?

1 Like

Outside temps are a little cooler today (low 90s), and room temp is 81deg so I’m good right now. But the next 3 months or so outside temps will be high 90s to low 100s. That will be the problem.

Probably will have to get a portable AC Unit for the room.

And at that point you’re either gonna have to cool your space / tent or see if they will tolerate those temps. What would they do if you grew them outdoors?

1 Like

You got time bro they will be in the germination tray for a couple weeks anyway justset light up it and let it rock and roll brother :v:CB
It depends where you record temps mine down by pots with intake fan going is only a couple degrees warmer than room temp and about lights by exhaust I average 10 degrees @Rugar89

1 Like

I have to get one too. But I’m setting it at 80 degrees lol

@Rugar89

1 Like

Yep and cb is right plenty of time!

1 Like

@Rugar89 @bob31
Yeah I have a portable Ac unit available but try not to run it lol if I can get away with my dehumidifier o do it runs less hahahaaha
Dam it I’m outta likes :imp:

2 Likes

Thats the part that confuses me. Last year my buddy across the street grew 4 huge plants in his backyard, with no shade. They did just fine. So why does a indoor grow need to stay below 80degs?