Waiting for the Big Brown Truck!

https://www.amazon.com/Bug-Shield-Intake-Exhaust-Screen/dp/B0057JE5VE/ref=pd_sbs_86_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0057JE5VE&pd_rd_r=S21H85G33QTZ3CVPYB7V&pd_rd_w=JhpzZ&pd_rd_wg=ICq8P&psc=1&refRID=S21H85G33QTZ3CVPYB7V

Found them. Thanks!

5 Likes

@Rugar89

I use FFOF with PHed distilled water, no nutes and I have actually been watering my babies everyday twice a day. There doing good but like I say every situation is different. Iā€™m learning a lot on this site so take a peek at every thread something you didnā€™t know or was wondering is out there.

2 Likes

@Zacchara Most of my entire set-up will be delivered this Sat. and Monday by USPS and UPS. So glad its now legal in California now! I have I believe 18 items coming all at once! LOL

6 Likes

Awesome! Best of luck to you on your grow. Iā€™m new at it so we will see.

3 Likes

Hahahaha @Rugar89 they delivered mine as well
All at once driver was not happy with me I have double everything running two tents hahaha
But is so exciting
Have fun setting them up kiddo

1 Like

Iā€™m fresh out of likes for another 5 hours. But thanks so much for the help everyone!

4 Likes

They fit perfect and you wonā€™t believe the hair you find daily even if you keep pets out. Youā€™ll be amazed how much can travel into tent by foot, clothing , hair and hands. I also take girls out at least once a week & clean entire tent. Donā€™t want bugs or chemicals to lil bugs either . Use a food grade diatomaceous earth around perimeter of tent and also around base of tent. Mine has two bottoms & input in-between

1 Like

Thanks @Laurap I ordered one right after you told me about them. Its on its way!!

2 Likes

No problem! Youā€™ll find a great group of very helpful people here. If they donā€™t know they can refer to someone that does

I have been using ffof on all my seeds never once had an issue

1 Like

Itā€™s like Christmas! Iā€™m on first name basis with my delivery driver. Kinda miss him when I donā€™t need anythingā€¦but with so much learning to do Iā€™ve still got quite a lot of ordering, itā€™s just now in wish list for next grow.
Oh, the genetics here are Awesome! Iā€™m a dummy at this & with a lil help from all my friends here theyā€™re Beautiful! Will start flowering Iā€™m about 10 days, I hopeā€‹:pray: first indoor growā€‹:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Im a truck driver and the begining of may all I been doing is delivering Ag farm prod to the foothills , I should of made more contact info but was a little lery of my job security , every delivery the people were real nice and not afraid to open up and tell me what they were growing. the last one way in the back woods , and I was reluctant to take my truck up to his property , he offerd to drop some of his grow on me but I did the delivery and turned down the needed butter for my Mom.

6 Likes

Your in a tuff spot having a CDL @Driftboat
I gave mine up a few year back because i donā€™t drive any more and I didnā€™t want to be held to all the bs regulations

3 Likes

LEDā€™s were put on the truck and out for delivery this morning. Two days early!! WOOHO! Wont do me any good until every thing else gets here, but hay, its a start!

3 Likes

I gave my cdl up also like three years ago. To many rules and regulations for me also

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971
So yesterday Iā€™m out in the shop getting some work done, and about 12:30 the UPS truck pulls up front. As Iā€™m walking down the driveway the postal truck pulls up right behind the UPS truck! Cant believe they both showed up at the same time like we were talking about. 4 packages from USPS and one BIG box from UPS. This stuff is getting here sooner then expected!
The big box was my new LED grow light. Unboxed it and plugged it in, flipped the switch and was instantly blinded! I just cant believe how bright this thing is! Really getting excited now! Cant wait to see what shows up today!

2 Likes

Hahahahaha that funny
Yeah donā€™t be looking directly at light bro it will damage your eyes but I wonā€™t lie the first one I bought I did the same thing lol
Post pics when all set up
I would drop some beans and get them going now so when the tent and all get in you have something to put In it lol ? Just a thought

Blueberry auto seeds are still on the way from ILGM, and I donā€™t even have any bag seed. Ordered them a week ago today so probably another week or so they should be here. Thatā€™s fine though because I want to get the tent all set up when it gets here and let the system run a few days so I can sort any temp and airflow issues I may have. Since this is my first grow Iā€™m still deciding if I should start with one plant or two. Thinking about two so I have one to just let it do its thing and not screw it up, and a second to maybe experiment with until I get the hang of things. What do you think? @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I would definitely do more than one myself
Youā€™ll wish you did after you harvest
You can never have to much lmao
How big of a tent did you get again ?

3X3X72 tall
I should be able to do three plants in there.