Veteran's Corner

But definitely when I get it all under control, I can look forward to getting another bike in the future, I see it as a reward for me when I kick the tablets and control all of my conditions, and then get a bike whoop whoop I can’t wait

Sorry to hear it brother

1 Like

No worries brother, I see it has we all have sh#t in our lives, and this is just mine, it’s really positive the tablets at the moment is worse than the emphysema that they are supposed to be treating, I am so so up on life now that I’m growing and I know I’m going to beat this

2 Likes

If your down this way would love to have ya stop in for a visit and a bowl or two ! !

2 Likes

While he’s down your way he can come up north an stop in for some good good haha

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I would like nothing less than getting together with all you great guy’s and get proper mashed, I would love it brother, absolutely love it

1 Like

My bike picture is #215 above. '04 Harley Ultra Classic. @yoshi has three nice ones and is # 230

1 Like

Thanks @Hawkeye_diesel and grow @TxGrowman would love it nothing less than doing that

@darren Yea those meds suck. Hope you can get them under control and back on two wheels brother ! The open road is the only stress reliever that the law can’t hassle you for !

2 Likes

f My bike is a

1995 1200 Sportster 5 gear

3 Likes

I like the paint on yours !

it’s a Teal Blue some time when the Sun hits it looks Greenish blue or vice versa

2 Likes

As long as we’re all showing our bike’s, this is my 2004 Fatboy. Bought it new and still riding it every summer at 70 years old.

4 Likes

Nice brother

That’s an awesome looking bike, looks like a really comfortable ride, does anyone else want to show their bikes ? I’d love to look at your bikes even if I can’t get one yet? I used to be in to tattoos when I was younger but then I had a gap of about 25 years when I was busy working and raising a family, but once I was in constant pain from the emphysema I decided to start getting back in to tattoos, because if I’m going to be in pain I might as well have something to show for it, are any of you into tattoos

I love tattoos. I have 4 and plan to get many more. These two aren’t finished yet. I have two more. I have one on my left and right shoulder blades. A skull and crossbones with an ace of spades in the background and a black and gold star

Left forearm

Right forearm

These are the ones on my back

2 Likes

Cool brother , nice tattoos, I’ll show you some of mine

,thats just a few of mine ,I hope you like them brother,my lion is my favorite

3 Likes

I feel a ride coming on…lmao

3 Likes

I’m selling my Boulevard now since I have the Indian and gold wing, it’s a hard decision but one has to go, it’s a great bike custom pipes and bigger tune for more horse power.

1 Like

Let’s see them @yoshi ,I’d love to see your bikes, you have 3 you lucky bugger