Ventilation cooling

I’m growing indoors and only using fans and an air-conditioning to keep cool,I’m not erecting a surgical hospital indoors just to grow :herb: they will grow just fine with good beans soil water and some nutrients,they been growing outside since the Egyptian days ALONE…LOL

2 Likes

The exhaust is more to keep from needing to run ac or to control odor.

Think stealth. The filter prevents the stink from your grow leading people right to you. Maybe the ones you don’t want to see. @Brucekirk

True but I’m growing one plant in my house not apt with neneighbors not
hooked to my place I got 30-40 feet on both sides

I get paranoid af and it’s legal here. Stealth all the way, can’t be too careful you never know haha but that’s just me :sweat_smile:

hahaha me too @Noctis420 @Brucekirk Good luck brother I hope it works out for you. I can drive around my legal state and I smell the MJ growing all over the place. Except outside my door. My business is my business!

PS Down the road if you change your mind and need some help with ventilation or anything for that matter just tag us like this @Brucekirk and I’m happy to help you out.

Happy Growing!

1 Like

How do you tag people I still haven’t figured that out lol

1 Like

Been 20 years since iv grown but I got ptsd and its not legal here so I’m
growing my own meds,I’m sure my neighbors are far enough away but we will
see because I refuse to take the poison the Government pushes on us.

3 Likes

I’m with you brother. I just started growing again 6 months ago. The last 30+ years I had drug testing so I decided to put it away. I grew in the mid 70’s. Last MJ I had was 1978 until about 6 months ago. Cannabis is good medicine and you’ll do fine growing your own. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. I try to help out as much as I can like most of the folks here!

If you do a grow journal we can talk about your setup and what your growing etc.

Here is where you would do a grow journal

http://ilgmforum.com/c/beginner/grow-journals

Also we have a place to BS if you want to stop by anytime and talk about whatever.

http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden/8897?u=bob31

This is my current grow journal

@Noctis420

The @ in front of any username tags them back. Like I did with yours!

1 Like

True,I quit for 20 years for deployments got out with minor injuries
buttttt my brain is squash now and the filth the government pushed eat out
my stomach so I’m making my own meds

2 Likes

I did 7 years active with the Army. 101st Abn and 3rd Inf Div in Germany, Then the rest reserves and NG. I’m retired AFR. Did 23 years. I missed all of the goings on in the middle east. Still wound up with some issues anyway. Back problems, chronic pain, arthritis everywhere. Deaf as a stone and losing my mind! hahaha The VA up my way is pretty good though and they are treating me better than I thought. My insurance was constantly fighting me at my civ dr. But they haven’t made a peep since I switched over to the VA.

1 Like

I went to the VA outside Seattle back home but it was like a filthy mental hospital people sitting outside yelling and screaming sooo I GTFO out there and the seraquil they gave me gave me ulcers and polyps,its not legal were i moved too now but I’m moving back home soon.

1 Like

Good point @bob31 we don’t them to thin out our crops…lol

Will