USA seed orders from ILGM

@Alfred @dragon269 i have flagged both your posts due to the nature of your inappropriate comments directed towards each other. That sort of behavior is not tolerated here. @Donaldj @Hogmaster @Aquaponic_Dumme @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Sorry about cursing another member on the forumā€¦wonā€™t happen againā€¦:mask:

Sorry about thatā€¦lost my temper

1 Like

@bob31ā€¦Its Baacckkkā€¦ Not replying to it. He is here to generate as much hatefull replies as he can. So not worth the effort. The guy above Alfred.

@alfred You just never know who might be reading this or who you may be talking to.

The member who addressed you has apologized and Iā€™m surprised that wasnā€™t good enough for you? I obviously did not tolerate either your comments or his. I took no sides and I never looked to see who was here longer. Iā€™m not sure why that point is even valid or why it is even important to you? IMO you are 10x more wrong than him. You retaliated and took it above and beyond the levels that any reasonable person would consider a valid response.

Iā€™m forced to tag the site admin for further action. @latewood

I am more than a little shocked as to the turn of events this convo has taken and though I read through this thread I am yet to see where it became somehow someone insulting you. It is quite clear however that you are insulting people and ignoring basic language and threatening policies You are more than welcome to take this up with @latewood however for now I will not tolerate the threats and abusive language to staff and members

6 Likes

Ok people 2 wrongs donā€™t make a right thanks for bringing this to my attention I am certain moving on to mellower topics would be best course for now thanks

1 Like

Nice! Thats great to hear. Im in WI and just ordered for the first time. Hope all goes well

I canā€™t say thatā€¦ I got my seedā€™s in TODAYā€¦ only 10 dayā€™s !!! Iā€™d say this is pretty freakā€™n AWESOME!!! and HATā€™S OFF TO ILGMā€¦ yep I was somewhat skeptical at first but now Iā€™m a KNOWER and GROWERā€¦

4 Likes

If the company is aware that the US has issues from items sent from China, then why would the company do it? Especially considering the loss of money they go through each month to reship and resend knowing that China products are not reputable. Even if you claim they are from Amsterdam, they are labeled from China.

I hope you guys have figured out the seed companies that do not go through or from China have less issue. I would think a reputable company would take a look at where you are sending out from and adjust the problem not tell everyone that they do the best they can when in all reality it is where you are shipping from which the company is already aware of this. Fix that issue so your not spending your time replying to late or confiscated orders.

Firstly, way back when I typed this, they were still shipping from the Netherlands.

Secondly, look around, do you think that this company could be here in business for more than 4 years and 99% of the customers are happy and a significant number of those customers have shared their positive experiences and shared the actual results here in the forum with pictures, testimonials and journals if something we do was unreputable? We couldnā€™t fake this with this many people for this many years, tons of other people here in the forum can confirm this.

I am not sure what issue you are having, but it might not be with China or our company, I get all kinds of great stuff from China ordered on ebay.

The orders, when they get confiscated, this has nothing to do with where they are shipped from. They are even more likely to get confiscated when it arrives in the USA if sent from the Netherlands as they know that a lot of seeds are bred and sold from there.

Dennis is not really with us anymore and there probably isnā€™t anything he can do. Maybe @ILGM.Robert or @ILGM.Roy would be better to contact or talk to.

~MacG

Hi there,

some processes are handled through Chinese partners but all shipments come from Europe.

Please discuss all order related matters with our sales dept. at https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/pages/contact-ilgm

Have a great weekend

Roy

1 Like

Bwahahaha. Sorry but I just couldnā€™t not chime in
While I am only a customer I live on the mid eastern seaboard and since I first found this site about 2 years ago I have received 5 deliveries. Well one was a freebie for a contest they have but only one was even close to being the maximum amount of time stated at the point of sale ( still under but close ) . I do feel for the people who have issues but my experience personally has been golden . Every order of mine has been at least in part through China . If you think about it a small package coming from Amsterdam of all places you might as well print fragile cannabis seeds on the package where as it has a better chance of getting overlooked in the billion packages a week from China . Only my opinion

1 Like

I canā€™t see where pot seeds can be contraband that can be confiscated.
Itā€™s like a kid buying a beer kit. You can bay them at any age.
No THC, and they doubt we have the patience.
LOL! Boy are they wrong!

@ILGM.Robert @irma1010 great site

I have not ordered from here yet. I just got on this site a couple of days ago and joined yesterday. I am glad that I came to read these to see how things were going when issues came up. I did this to take a break from the hours of reading I have done in the last couple days. I worked field service/customer service for 12 years and have strong opinions on how to help people in ā€œtroubled timesā€. The knowledge and the sharing of the same on this site is incredible. I spent an hour going thru this list and ten days and a month have been showing up quite a bit. A good thing to keep in mind when ordering which I will do shortly. These folks seem to do all they can to help you get where you want to go in your project and basically will throw seeds at you trying to make things right. I just hope the selfish jackassā€™s of the world donā€™t take advantage of ILGMā€™s integrity. It is too bad that some folks like alfred can not accept responsibility for their actions. I know from my one good pot growing experience 30 years ago after having no luck many times before that, the more you study and the more you plan, and the more you learn patience the better your luck will be in growing great pot. I am greatly enjoying my interactions with the folks in the forums, the guides, and am looking forward to getting my first order from ILGM in to start my retirement project of growing my own. Thanks a bunch ILGM.

Just saw this topic. I have ordered from ILGM. ETA is no more than 7 to 12 days from ordering.
They are amazingly quick, and if I could, I be a go-between. Give me some seeds and Iā€™ll mail them out! In MASS anyway. Itā€™s legal now. Make a tad of a difference.

1 Like

welp i got 25 seeds were most if not all cracked. i am trying hard to contact them but sadly it seems my email provider is deleting my emails sohow do i even get em to reship seeds its becoming mission impossible.
does anyone have a phone number for them ā€¦would be the first international phone call i ever made so be sure to make clear how to dial it
wierd but true

@ILGM.Stacy can you help him? :point_up: