Uploading pictures

I am on my first grow and wanted to post pictures but is telling me pic size is too big can someone help?

I have to send mine to my wife in a text then save and send

Try to downsize your pictures, 1600x1600, or 1200 x 1200 and as Latewood has mentioned here:

~MacG

These are two unknown strains one is in budding stage for 3 weeks other in flower stage two weeks

1 Like

Wondering how they look IMG_2386.JPG

This plant has been in budding stage for about 3 weeks. I am new at this wondering what ya’ll think.

Looking pretty good, most strains need to be in the budding stage for about 8-9 weeks.

These certainly look like they have weeks to go yet.

~MacG

Thank you Mac I wasn’t to confident until your reply✌🏾

1 Week 2 Days

1 Like

not sure if im in the right place, have been trying to creat my own post for a day now but anyways here goes.

This is my first grow, I started the flowering stage about 2 weeks ago. Both plants were in perfect condition, (so it seemed). The one in the back just started showing signs of the same thing even after I flushed them both. I am not really sure if this is a deficiency or a light burn, or maybe over feeding? I am using one, 100w led and two all red 90w led in a 4x2x5 tent. I am using fox-farm nutes. I noticed fox-farm nutes did not have any calcium. My ph remains around 7. I have an a-c unit so it never really gets too hot, I have a small fan circulating air. This began with just a few lower leaves the first week of flower, then spread rapidly during the next few days to the point of crumbling leaves, some looking rusty colored/spotted. My guess would be phosphorus or calcium deficiency so I added some vigoro (tomato and vegetable food plus calcium). I did not think to flush them before putting them into flower which could be a factor as well. Even though I flushed both, the one in the back broke out after the flush… I just want to know what I did wrong and how to salvage this/treat it so I can make sure this does not happen again.

Much appreciated,

Pavala

1 Like