Two Wheels and the Road!

Hey ! Jerry here from the road. Kyla fired up her laptop for lunch so I am doing a quick post. Can’t wait to see what is going on with my ladies at home !

Has been a wild road trip but one I think I will do again ASAP. My friends are talking about hitting the Smokies and heading north to NYS/New England area. An ambitious undertaking but I think that I am capable now. Will have to be less miles per day than we are doing now. I am tired now but feel better than I have in a while.

Time to ride. Later Ya’ll
Jerry

4 Likes

@TxGrowman, be safe out there, sounds like a lot I fun!

2 Likes

Party hard and ride safe :+1:

1 Like

Back home again and wish I was on the road again. Nothing but a non-stop argument about everything since I got home. Why do I put up with it ? Good question and one that I cannot answer. One of my plants is dead, killed by the wicked witch residing here. I didn’t get all that great a start on them with the soil problem and all.

Road Trip coming up again real soon. Frustrating !
Jerry

2 Likes

I feel ya brother, before my wife started riding it was the same every time I came in from a run. But since she’s started riding truly hasn’t been a cross word between us. Get her on her on bike!

She used to ride and now will not even do that now. I think this relationship is WAY beyond repair. I have tried for several years. Also got to put a car in the shop that she backed out of a parking lot and smashed up our car and another one that she hit. I was really relaxed when I arrived home but that went out the window when I walked in the door.

Got a better offer on the table and think I might take it. Anything would be better than this now. Can’t handle all the extra stress she is piling.

Later Brother. Jerry

1 Like

@TxGrowman
Stress cost something way more important than money, it eats your soul :skull_and_crossbones:
If your anything like me brother nothing’s more soul refreshing than being on the road.
Climb back on that hog ride to freedom!

2 Likes

I’m here for you Jerry! I wish you the best dude, you deserve to be happy!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@hillbilly103 You got that right ! I feel like I am hollow on the inside now. The Harley will ride again soon.

@ktreez420 Appreciate the thoughts brother ! All I really want is to just live out my life as sttress free as possible and that ain’t happening now. Gotta change the current situation ASAP !

6 Likes

The riding group with us vets met tonight and decided that we need to try the CO trip again. This time it is planned for a more leisurely pace, four days up and 3-4 days back. There is supposed to be a break in the weather with high’s in the high 80’s to low 90’s. It may not sound like it but that is cool around here !

The guy that got his bike ran over has a new one now and is ready for a road trip to test it out. Planning on mid next week as a kick off date. Love the ride out there. Might take a different route this time. Am going over the bike tomorrow and get ready. Time for knees in the breeze again !

Ya’ll take care. Jerry:motorcycle:

2 Likes

@TxGrowman
Ride free and ride safe
But party HARD!!:metal:

We didn’t get to go to CO but it turns out just as well. One of the ladies that rides with us occasionally lost her battle with cancer and there is a ride going to OK for her funeral on Thursday, Rain or Shine. She was an awesome lady and will miss her greatly.

2 Likes

Give me a shout when you get a chance Jerry, B Safe

Will

Sorry to hear about your friend. I lost a neighbor 2 weeks ago to cancer. Guess that’s the reason I Road and partyed all last week. Road the whole Blueridge Parkway and Skyline Drive as well as a 2 day lay over in VA Beach to cut lose with family and friends about 1400 miles altogether
Ride safe and be free

1 Like

Man, what is it about the road and a bike? Just refreshes my soul and makes me a happy camper for a while. Sounds like your trip was a good thing for you !

I am in prep for the ride to OK tomorrow, a ride I’d rather not make. We are going up a day early and getting a room the day before a friend’s funeral. Just glad that the weather is supposed to be clear but you know how accurate the weather is. We are all taking rain suits and extra boots !

Stay safe brother ! :motorcycle::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Crazy ride today but arrived safe. Hope the bad weather stays north of us until tomorrow afternoon. Gonna be a long day tomorrow.

4 Likes

@TxGrowman glad to hear your trip was safe
Sorry it was for the reason it is
Be safe Be free

1 Like

Made it home safe! It was a terrible ride back, Rain, small hail and then 100 degree heat to end it up the last hour. Now am going to Sleep for a long time. Time for a bowl of SK and close the eyes ! Jerry

5 Likes

rest easy bro! glad you are home safe @TxGrowman

1 Like

@TxGrowman
That’s the road
You’re home safe and a bowl is waiting
Rest easy brother

1 Like