TWIN SEEDLINGS. 1 seed, 1 stem, 2 bodies

Update on the twins Mary & Jane: Planted 4 weeks and 3 days ago, not sure but looks like they are trying to flower? I’m hoping not yet. They are only about 5 inches tall, the width of my hand. Thought this would be a really neat Grow since it sprouted twin tops, was hoping I’d have twice the plant for one seed but it may be twice as less if it doesn’t get bigger.
@bob31
@Jmesser80
@Ron330
@Ds401

4 Likes

Yep looks like they’re beginning to flower to me. They’re what 30 days old? Wow have you started nutes? If not I would asap.

1 Like

@bob31, I hadn’t done any nutes for any of my plants. I was under the impression that auto flowers are a short time grow and that Foxfarm Ocean Floor potting soil had enough nutes for their growth so I’ve just been watering them with rain water I’ve caught in a barrel.

From my experience they need nutrients as they go to flower. The ffof tends to start petering out. If you have a TDS meter you can check your water and TDS of runoff.

@bob31 ty! What should my runoff TDS be at? Do I measure the water first then measure the runoff and deduct the fresh water TDS to get my correct number? TIA

Yes exactly. The TDS numbers depend on the soil and what week of veg/ flower youre in. I’d have to double check the numbers.

Ff 1960-2100 ppm for runoff from their chart, first week of 12/12

1 Like

Update on the twins Mary & Jane
@bob31
@Ds401
@EarlyPearl
@Jmesser80
@Ron330

They have gotten a little taller but not much and growing more hair.

6 Likes

Looking good

Looks fine too me.

Man that is the strangest thing. Thanks for keeping me posted👍

1 Like

They’re the cutest little girls on ILGM! lol! @Wishbone

3 Likes

Been a couple of weeks since last update of the twins, Mary & Jane. They seem to be quite healthy and even though still pretty small compared to the other 4 Amnesia Haze auto flowers I’m growing, they did double in height since they started flowering.
@bob31
@Jmesser80
@EarlyPearl
@Ron330
@Ds401
@FloridaSon

8 Likes

They look great, wow it’s been two weeks! Look at them! Nice job @Wishbone

1 Like

That is so awesome great job looking good

Looking good.

Looking good.
Mother Nature is a mad scientist for sure.

1 Like

@bob31
@Ron330
@Hogmaster
@Jmesser80
@Ds401
So whatever became of the twins? Well I was out of town for a few days so made sure I watered them really good before I left so that wouldn’t be a problem and it wasn’t but while I was gone something (thinking grasshoppers) ate almost all the leaves and most of the ones that were left were pretty chewed up! :rage: So rather then to try and nurse them thru the shock and trying to bring them back to health I just decided to go ahead and harvest the twins early. They definitely needed more time, I’m sure that if given more time the buds would of became more denser but over all the girls are still pretty Stoney!

4 Likes

Still doesn’t look to shabby @Wishbone :+1:
Sucks the critters got to it that lady would have been crazy.

2 Likes

@Wishbone thats a nice looking hunk 'o weed! Nicely done. Sometimes ya just gotta salvage!

1 Like

@bob31 thanks! Like I said she could of been a lot better but man she’s still a Stoney gal! But that’s the end of my garden this year, think my next seed order is going to be the high yield mix pack and an order of Northern Lights auto flower and have a staggered Grow next year