TWIN SEEDLINGS. 1 seed, 1 stem, 2 bodies

21 days old, Amnesia Haze auto flower. Does this look like 2 tops growing? No I have not done any pruning or topping to her, this is exactly how she sprouted. I transplanted her into a 5 gal bucket three days ago is all.

9 Likes

Sure does look like 2 tops

If all goes well you should have fun training that plant and getting a nice yield

2 Likes

How about a side pic @Wishbone

Siamese twins!
Also called: Conjoined twins
Extremely rare: Fewer than 1,000 US cases per year

Conjoined twins are identical twins[1] joined in utero. An extremely rare phenomenon, the occurrence is estimated to range from 1 in 49,000 births to 1 in 189,000 births, with a somewhat higher incidence in Southeast Asia and Africa.[2] Approximately half are stillborn, and an additional one-third die within 24 hours. Most live births are female, with a ratio of 3:1.[2][3]

References

1. ^ “Conjoined Twins Facts”. University of Maryland Medical Center. Retrieved 6 Jan 2012.
  2. ^ a b “Clinics - Importance of angiographic study in preoperative planning of conjoined twins: case report”. Scielo.br. 1990-01-06. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
  3. ^ “Conjoined Twins”. Medscape. Retrieved 22 Oct 2015. (this article includes post-mortem images)

LOL!!

Seriously though… that’s awesome!!!

Please keep us updated through out the grow. I would love to watch this girl grow up!

@bob31 here are side pics

8 Likes

wow look at the difference in size of those stems. Thats pretty cool @Wishbone

@GrowManFitz Hey Fitzy you really think it’s conjoined twins?

I was being funny, but it sure looks like it!

Wow that’s strange. It does look like 2 tops to me. But could just be a deformed growth looking st the one stemmthaybis real thick and the other somewhat skinny. Roll with it see where it takes itself.

Update pics of the conjoined twins…
@Ds401
@GrowManFitz
@bob31
@Jmesser80

8 Likes

She’s looking happy in the sun.

2 Likes

That is so cool, why couldn’t I get that lucky… A plant that Tops itself…

1 Like

Looking good! I had topped my Bubblegum fem and then a few days later I dropped my humidity monitor on her… taking off one of the topped tops. I cloned it but one of the shoots didn’t make it. She looked similar to your plant, but you could see where she had been topped. That clone is still going strong, but is now only a single top. It’ll be really cool to watch your girl grow up… especially if she keeps both her tops!

1 Like

What are their names? @Wishbone

1 Like

@bob31, lol well when she first sprouted and I didn’t know it was twins I had named her Madonna!

1 Like

I had to delete my comments… hahahaha enough said! @Wishbone

lol @bob31 it’s ok! I just always tried to give them some form of Mary name… Mary, Maria, Margaret, Madonna lol

1 Like

That’s neat.

All I can think of is her at that protest rally here in Boston after the Presidential Inauguration with that thing on her head.
@Wishbone

I like the names! One is Mary the other Jane! LOL

1 Like