Trying to lower my ph in soil

COPY/PASTE: This “SupportTicket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, , or 1 plant gold leaf indica 2 plants trainwreck sativa all from feminized seeds Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? System type? soil
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?6.2-6.4
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor Light system, size? indoor 600 watt led
Temps; Day, Night 77-81
Humidity; Day, Night 55%- 61%
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes 8" dk hp should be big enough
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
Co2; , homegrown exhale co2 bag

my ph in soil is 6.9 - 7.0 for the last 2 waterings have fed with straight nutes (no ph up) and have seen little to no change in soil ph. I’m a few weeks into bloom and plants are suffering. plz help thx

When I hit a road block with one of my girls. I used ff sledgehammer flush. Ever try ph down?

1 Like

Wee need some pictures(preferably in natural light) whit your plants to see what can be the problem.
Also you need to pH your water (mix) before you watering the plants… For soil needs to be around 6.5-6.8.
What is strength of nutrients mix: this you need to put what value is your mix. You need a tds meter to measure. Nutrient_Chart2

3 Likes

@M4ur - Do you also pH your water after adding the nutes? Nice image/chart!

Yes. Your nute’s will change the pH. adjusting the pH beforehand is pointless.

2 Likes

I’ve read other more experienced growers habits. I now mix my nutes and let them sit over night. Ph in the morning before watering.

2 Likes

You pH the feeding stuff (water or water+nutes) before you give it to the plants

yes I ph my water before always watered with a ph of 6.5.i am using earth juice bloom 0-3-1 I have tds meter runoff reading around 1100ppm.leaves are dying and stems are red

You need also nitrogen, so I think is ok to give them a small amount of grow nutrients because them are still growing and need that… The Red stem depends on the strain maybe… My plants are having red stems. I personally add Epsom Salt on everything (water or water+nutes) like 1/4 tbs(1-2g).
Just wait for more answers!

I don’t think you have a Nitrogen problems probably phosphorus Deficiency .