Trust level 2 advancement

When I look at my stats I think I should’ve been upgraded to trust level 2, but am still at 1. Please let me know what I am missing. Thanks

This happens after a period of time time I guess(at least 3 months I don’t really know) … Read the instructions of the site :joy: … I think that lvl 2 is regular like I am… Hope this helps :+1:

2 Likes

Look at what I found
http://ilgmforum.com/t/how-do-i-start-a-new-forum-post/2641/64

Thanks @M4ur. When I looked at these I am way above these numbers which is why I am confused @garrigan62 any insight?

@Sixpackdad not sure if this has anything to do with it, but if you take your 17 hours of read time (1,020 minutes) and divide it by the 2500 topics youve read, it puts you at an avg of 40 minutes per topic. Its a little shy of the 60 minutes. No worries tho! Just read a little bit more! As long as you have post capabilities and dont have to wait hours to reply, then i wouldnt worry

1 Like

Give a little love and comment more often it isn’t just about reading it’s about contributing to the threads too :wink:

11 Likes

@Sixpackdad,Just give more likes and more reply’s should do it for ya

Will

7 Likes

If I may intrude for a sec… .
I’ve been wondering also about gaining trust level’s…
I’ve been here a couple years and earned “Member” which I believe is TL 2?
Is there a link to guidelines for how to earn higher trust level’s??

Thank You… . I do apologize for bothering you… … I haven’t found a page to ask my stupid questions that doesn’t piss somebody off… . :upside_down_face:

If i may occur in…
This you need to do to get lvl 3(Regular)

6 Likes

Still just a lowly basic trust level member
:disappointed_relieved:

STATS

42 days visited

1d read time

119 topics viewed

4.4k posts read

37 given

2 bookmarks

4 topics created
68 posts created

79 received

2 Likes

@Sixpackdad maybe give and get more likes

2 Likes

@Dragon269

This is what your looking for I do believe

2 Likes

I went to it and it help me it explains everything

1 Like

After a 8 month hiatus from the forum, I logged in today, gave a few likes, posted a few topics, and replied to a few posts, and…
BOOM, finally moved to member status. The ghosts in the machine finally acknowledged me!

3 Likes

WELCOME :wink::v: @Sixpackdad lol enjoy the vacation? Haha

1 Like

Yes, to the land of mites, aphids and bud rot. I don’t wanna go back.

3 Likes

Never go backkk haha