True Noob's Need Lot's of Help!

:heavy_check_mark: :+1: @kabongster
:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

:fireworks::sparkler::confetti_ball::star2::raised_hands: @deb1

2 Likes

Thank you both! I want to do some research on something like that myself! Thanks for tracking it down for me!

@deb1 and @kabongster

2 Likes

Team work!

3 Likes

@kabongster @deb1 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Matthew420 ( LOL )

I have an android phone and I found this one that is compatible with my phone. I’m gonna give it a go here and I will order it this week! *And I verified mine has USB OTG.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AFI3X2X3YFS02

5 Likes

@Matthew420 I was just gonna tag you to this one. Good stuff!

lol I scrolled back up and Im looking at the post and I’m like…hmmm i forgot someone…

1 Like

yeah, sure… lol

1 Like

that clip on the phone one wasn’t getting the job done for me.

1 Like

I’m really interested in all these…my digital camera is dying, my eyes are 63 years old and I’m steady but not enough for macro photography.

These scopes seem to offer a real alternative.

5 Likes

Yeah im interested in them too, those pics were reallly clear, be interesting to see how it goes @bob31

Wow Looks nice bob
You should have one of these being a I T guy lol

1 Like

hiya CB…I noticed the scope is sold as an Ear, Nose, Throat and Skin medical type device…

all I want is easy mobility, needing a computer USB port doesn’t work for me, internal memory would be great.

2 Likes

I like the ones that clip to my phone I can take a dozen pics then enlarge and count trichs at leisure but can’t currently find mine

hmmm, memory loss…do you have trouble remembering things regularly or is there another factor?:mask:

1 Like

Hey @kabongster I won’t use this option either it too much work for me haha
But it would make seeing tricombes much easier with my eye sight getting worse by the day

LOL I moved this year and a tiny little clip on phone magnifier is easily hiding even in plain sight

2 Likes

I am on a “like” moratorium…just know I am leaving them for now :wink:, it gets frustrating not leaving them because I am short…and I have a lot to do, I am a little behind​:grin:

and I get that from my wife @Donaldj …she wants something I can’t find but it’s right in front of me way too often.

2 Likes

that one above will work on a smart phone which is why I’m getting it. The other ones that are exclusive to a laptop or something won’t work for me either.

I will do a topic on it when I get it for everyone to behold and admire…oooo ahhhhhh

lollololol

6 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA @ behold and admire, cracked me up

4 Likes

I’m with @deb1 hahhaha

3 Likes