True Noob's Need Lot's of Help!

Oh I thought that was you that recommended that to me? or crud you are right it was @Traumamedic I just searched the forum and found it.

I’m sorry, my bad

No problem man ! Glad it wasn’t me, thought I was smoking a little too much and answered it in mistake!

2 Likes

So I have a new question for the hood

outta like for awhile !!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

I bought this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010B2ET6W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And when I try to use it, its like looking through a tunnel and I can’t really figure out how to get it to work?

So my thought is there something better? I know I saw @Countryboyjvd1971 and someone else looking at a camera attached to a laptop and I lost where that was

I have a laptop, but it is docked. I do have a mini usb connection on my moto droid

2 Likes

I don’t have a camera type @bob31 I did pick up a 60x loop for cheap under7 I’ll post a pick of later
But it doesn’t attach to camera
I do remember seeing some post one somewhere though recently and I commented on the thread ?
The one I have looks similar except for the clip to attach
Hey bob check this thread out
Sorry for the screen shot but lol

USB microscope seems to work well for about $30.

1 Like

Here’s the link buddy :wink: @bob31

@Countryboyjvd1971 it was yesterday I think the guy said it was USB and he connected it to his laptop and you looked it on Amazon and saved it. He had some really killer close-up pics of his plant

1 Like

200X-Supereyes-Portable-Digital-USB-Microscope-Endoscope-Magnifier-0-3MP-B005 this was the thing he was talking about, i remember the post and looked one up myself. Sorry to the person who posted it i cant remember where it was or i would of linked it
:cherry_blossom:

I just searched > supereyes microscope B005 @bob31

here’s the link from yesterday

https://www.amazon.com/Supereyes-B005-Microscope-Endoscope-Magnifier/dp/B0066HA1PU/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488660702&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Supereyes+B005+200X+Handheld+Digital+Microscope+Otoscope+Magnifier+w%2FLED%26tripod

1 Like

:heavy_check_mark: :+1: @kabongster

2 Likes

:fireworks::sparkler::confetti_ball::star2::raised_hands: @deb1

2 Likes

Thank you both! I want to do some research on something like that myself! Thanks for tracking it down for me!

@deb1 and @kabongster

2 Likes

Team work!

3 Likes

@kabongster @deb1 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Matthew420 ( LOL )

I have an android phone and I found this one that is compatible with my phone. I’m gonna give it a go here and I will order it this week! *And I verified mine has USB OTG.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AFI3X2X3YFS02

5 Likes

@Matthew420 I was just gonna tag you to this one. Good stuff!

lol I scrolled back up and Im looking at the post and I’m like…hmmm i forgot someone…

1 Like

yeah, sure… lol

1 Like

that clip on the phone one wasn’t getting the job done for me.

1 Like

I’m really interested in all these…my digital camera is dying, my eyes are 63 years old and I’m steady but not enough for macro photography.

These scopes seem to offer a real alternative.

5 Likes

Yeah im interested in them too, those pics were reallly clear, be interesting to see how it goes @bob31