Trimming sugar leaves

@Bobbi

That’s a lot of reading lol

I copied this off another site. I couldn’t remember where it was on ILGM

If Your Humidity Is…

Dry (Under 30% RH) - You might consider leaving more leaves on your plant while trimming to help slow down the drying process. The more plant matter left behind, the lower the buds dry. For example you could trim your buds but leave extra fan leaves, or possibly even not trim at all until after drying.

Average Humidity - If you never really notice the humidity where you live chances are it’s perfect for hanging your cannabis upside down to dry :slight_smile:

Humid (Over 60% Humidity) - If it’s very humid where you live, you might consider actually separating buds from branches after trimming and put them on a drying rack or mesh to help them dry in the high humidity without running into problems with mold (here’s how one grower dried in high humidity)

I am collecting all of the ABV. My wife decided she liked the liquid vape better so we switched over to that. I still use the bud vape, but not as much as I did initially. So I haven’t actually made it, but I’m going to make some cream soon. Just need a few more grams of ABV, When I do it I will post it over on this thread

2 Likes