Trichomes shots with my new microscope

awesome trichs @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

Mesmerizing and fuzzy indeed @MAXHeadRoom nice job! Great lighting helps!

1 Like

That is taken in natural light? I asking because I saw on mine that they look milky when I throw a white led light (magnifier led).
I Absolutely love the picture :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow. Those pictures are beautiful! @MAXHeadRoom when I get in tonight I will be taking some pictures again. I love this part!

1 Like

Great pictures brother, I love trichomes shots, I could just do it all day and again tomorrow lol keep them coming brother

2 Likes

Great shots @MAXHeadRoom… Those should be in a magazine…

3 Likes

Should I send them to High Times.:grinning::grinning::grinning: LOL :rofl:
@Zombo

3 Likes

The other day I took some popcorn buds from my grow so they could dry and maybe have a little Christmas smoke of the new grow. This grow is loaded with trichomes and I noticed they are twice as long as last grow. Should be some great smoke.

Mon Dec 11 13-02-24

Mon Dec 11 13-03-43

Mon Dec 11 13-04-24

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope yours is as sparkly like mine.

@Donaldj @ktreez420 @peachfuzz @BIGE @BlackShirt @TheDuke @MattyBear @dbrn32 @bryan @AnneBonny

16 Likes

Wow! That’s all I can say… wow.

2 Likes

i know where it is snowing now… @MAXHeadRoom lol
my ears are ringing jingle bells already!

4 Likes

Yeah! this shit is crazy. :crazy_face: I never knew I could grow this good of weed. Thanks everyone for there help along the way. Could not have done it without you.

6 Likes

With those results you need to document your finishing strategy!

the fog!!!
i need to invest in one! lol

1 Like

Not sure what you mean. But the plan is to let the grow finish, about two weeks left. Dry for 5 to 7 days, jar and cure for at least a month, maybe 2.

3 Likes

maybe 2 with all that sticky!! lol

1 Like

I don’t smoke much, but I still have over 100grams in jars that is still curing from my first grow… There was a big difference between one month and a two month cure. A lot sweeter smell the longer you go.

5 Likes

the better all the way around!!!

2 Likes

one of the nicest pics on the site. Great job!

You make me that much more excited to get my quantum boards! Nice looking trichomes!

@MAXHeadRoom beautiful pictures!