Too much light?

Please everyone who is using LED lights use something to protect your eyes. These lights will damage your eyes if you don’t. Wear something even cheap dollar store glasses will help.

6 Likes

I just ordered “grow tent specific” eye protection for $11.00. I knew that couldn’t be good if it caused everything to look greenish.

2 Likes

Get yourself some LED safety glasses. The lights will ruin your eyes and it’s just not worth risking.

Seeing as I type you already ordered some. Smart.

3 Likes

@latewood, I run my led’s about two feet from my seedlings with a 300 watt. Your 1,000 might have to be higher. I know I can cook myself in front of the 1,000 watt and not the 300.

1 Like

Thanks for the input, I’ll keep a close eye on them.

Good to know! First I’ve heard about LEDs damaging eyes, thanks for that. :grin:

This makes no sense to me. Who are you talking to?

@latewood, I run my led’s about two feet from my seedlings with a 300 watt. Your 1,000 might have to be higher. I know I can cook myself in front of the 1,000 watt and not the 300.

@latewood, sorry; I copied you because my experience sorta matched what you had told him too. I thought you might be interested is all.

As you can see in the photo, I’m getting some stretching. I moved my light down to about 12"-15" from the top of the seedlings. Does this seem okay?

You just want to watch out for burning the tips of the leaves. They will probably dry out pretty fast too.

1 Like

How do they look so far? It’s day 5 since put in soil.

3 Likes

Looking great my friend

Pics from today, day 7 since seed put in soil.

2 Likes

Transplanted yesterday. I got to see them under natural light and I think they look pretty good for a newbie? Some updated pics of progress.

4 Likes

I might as well continue with updates about my grow here since this is my first thread. Anyway, some updated pics since I transplanted 6 days ago. What do you all think?

7 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Looking good fella :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 weeks and 4 days since I put the seed in soil. Should I do anything to these plants at this stage to help get the most out of them? Top them? Bend them? Or should I just leave them alone? I think they are too short to bend?

5 Likes

Hey @Ditosdad13 they are coming along lovely… for me i would just keep doing what your doing for now, my opinion would be to wait til they are 6 nodes high before considering to top them… she will be a decent size then like i said that’s just my opinion :wink: but seriously they look great :slight_smile:

They are photo’s not auto’s right?

1 Like

The two on the right are bubblicious autos and the two on the left are Aurora Indica feminized not auto. Crap, I already topped them! I even topped my bubblicious autos before I read somewhere that it’s not good to mess with auto flowers. They all still look strong and healthy though. Hope I didn’t mess them up!