Too many nutes? Leave edges are burning & curling

once they hold a steady humidity at less then 65% go ahead and add your boveda and you are good to go

2 Likes

Awesome haul!

As far as the curing goes, I think sometimes it varies a little. I have been using the small hygrometers in my jars and taking them slightly below 60 and then storing with the 62% bovedas. When I get to another harvest I think I’ll try the 58% bovedas.

2 Likes

This is my first grow and I’ll be using the 62% variety. It seemed like the 62 was the most commonly used one.

I will add the Bovedas now. How long should I continue to burp the jars? Also, I’ll be storing the jars in the dark. What is a good temp range?

Burp until it remains steady RH. Room temperature is great @HappyCamper

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t realize at the outset what a long process it was going to be. The 2nd grow should be much easier and predictable.

1 Like

Ya, if you want to pull those big per plant yields it definitely takes some time. But at least you were successful, and know what to expect in the future.

1 Like

Curing kinda depends on a bunch of factors but one thing I have noticed is the potency dramatically improves after about 3 weeks in the jar.

If you did all of the tricks to improve the plant before harvest like water only, darkness etc then your cure time may be short.

5 Likes