"Thus.. Flowerless"

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“Hi guys. I need some help. I have had 2 attempts of growing the ssh seeds I purchased and can not get them to flower. They are in a grow room , no light light leaks , i am using dutch master gold nutrients. I tried the first lot in hydroton and second lot in potting mix. I was using 2 x 1000w lights over 10 plants each time and I was doing 18 hrs light and 6 dark in grow period and 12 on 12 off in flowering period. I am at a loss.”

if you fill out this support ticket copy and paste it and fill it out and makes it easier for the people on here to help you :v: not sure either could be a number of things,will tag @bob31 an he might no ppl that can help,this support ticket will help them work it out…good luck mate :slight_smile:

Save it to a notepad

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

this is a little too complicated. Ask this person to join the forum and we can work with them to get this resolved!

3 Likes