Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Continued

Thank you @Hogmaster, that means a lot :heart:

We are a family here as well and we support one another through thick and thin

Well said @FloridaSon, thank you :heart_decoration:

That age thing, always gets us. I know how you feel. Seeing those changes in your parents can be unnerving and confusing.

Cancer is a beast. It has taken far too many of my friends and family including my father 25 years ago :frowning:

I have some cbd seeds never grew it though

So my indica is doing some weird bug what I think is good growth abnomality. In week 2-3 of flower she has topped herself 3 times. 3 double colas that I did not make have “sprouted”

@Fever It’s called polyploidy.

Polyploidy may occur due to abnormal cell division, either during mitosis, or commonly during metaphase I in meiosis.

In addition, it can be induced in plants and cell cultures by some chemicals: the best known is Colchicine and Gibberellic acid which, can result in chromosome doubling, though its use may have other less obvious consequences as well. It’s common to use those to “feminized” seeds and it can be the main factor for polyploidy.

So, basicly, it’s a mutant, lol :wink:.

Hope it’s a little bit clearer and confirm your suspicion :wink:

~Al :v: :innocent:

Thanks for filling me in. I got all that from my initial research but what I didn’t lean is:
Is it a good thing?
Anything I need to be aware of?
Thanks!

If your concern is : will I have a third arm sprout in my forehead!? it won’t, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

It is safe to consume and other than it may go “foxtailed” ,nope, there’s nothing to be worried about… @Fever

A polyploid is common in arctic plants that see cosmic ray damage as a means of preventing genetic mutation. Plants like arctic saxifrage and certain sedges one finds in glacial moraines and krumholtz.

Yeap :wink:

“Natural” polyploidy can be trigger by high environnemental stress, and radiation is one of the most common one :laughing::+1::wink:

I love your brains guys, really.

it’s only one plant so it may be genetic? I wonder if it will increase yield well thanks!

@Fever Polyploidy is always a genetic aberration, induce or from natural reaction , :wink:

And yes, more colas = more yielding, if every thing goes well, :wink::grinning::+1::innocent:

Morning all fellow growers and technology lovers. Introducing the new iPhone X. You want it? Great! Wait until November… :neutral_face:

Sorry for your lose @rodri59… I lost my dad this past January 6… My prayers to you and your family.

@rodri59… Sorry for your lose, my prayers go out to you and your family. I feel for you, I lost my Dad this last January.

@rodri59 @Willd

I am a Nikon guy through and through. Unfortunately at the moment I only have a d 3200 but looking forward to the d750 soon. Don’t misunderstand me, the D 3200 can take excellent photographs but I want a full frame for wide angle.

Five lenses, 7 Studio strobes with soft boxes, umbrellas, barn doors and snoops and a host of other toys. A couple of years back I left my Canon and just sheka film cameras behind and finally gave in to digital. No Photoshop, only Lightroom which is all that I need.

October 16th I’m going to the White Mountains for 5 days and 3 nights, staying in a hotel and just shooting all that I can. I am so looking forward to this.

@rodri59

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. My heart goes out to you. I have been there and I understand how hard it is. Thoughts are with you, always.