Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Continued

The girl who played Pacino’s sister…“You wanna F… my sistuh?” was a year or two behind me in high school. Mary something. We didn’t know each other because we were in different cliques…I was a “stoner freak” and she was “son/daughter of rich Italian maffioso”, and these cliques didn’t mix. Closest I ever got to knowing a film star.

Great day in the morning to
@daz49 @Screwauger @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Capt_Seeweed @kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Coltfire @Zombo @North_East_Newbie

Good morning everyone! Woke up on the right side of the bed! Feeling good just finished my morning bowl. Got my ice coffee and sitting in my recliner which makes me happy and watching fishing shows.

Have a great day @Willd @Capt_Seeweed @Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster @bob31 @daz49 @North_East_Newbie @BIGE

Also to @TxGrowman @Nug-bug @Niala @Rugar89 @DoomSack @DieHigh55 @Smokin_ernie @SmoknGranny @AnneBonny & @BIGE too

I know I missed a few more but you all know I wish you all the best life has to offer each and every day!

Woohoo (:tm: CB ) Just looking at the weather for the next week here in the NEast. Buds are building!!!

Good Morning Gardeners!! Best wishes to all those in the state of Florida (I have peeps down there too numerous to count).

Thanks @Willd I am spending the hour before lights out in the tent with LMC - Sour D - Much Appreciated Sir!!

@bob31 @Rugar89 @Capt_Seeweed @DieHigh55 @Donaldj @North_East_Newbie @Smokin_ernie @kabongster @ntmaremach

Enjoy the day folks!!

:palm_tree::palm_tree::sunglasses:

Beautiful. The bigger packet I opened to test before I brought those others to you made 3 big joints. Yay.
Thanks for the connection with the Yard Sale.

The weather is perfect for growing for at least the next 15 days according to what I’m seeing today and yesterday. I’ve historically taken time off right about now to fully enjoy the stunning last weeks of summer in New England but I’ve moved it back to Oct in recent years to harvest.

Got bupkis on tap. Not going joy riding like we usually do with fuel prices/demand so high and supply so low.

@Willd The BK put me nite nite and has a heck of a punch too!! Can’t wait to reciprocate!! My 8 Ball is on a straight water diet and racing to the finish line===========>

Shorthand for the site : "I Love GrowingMarijuana"

Awesome it does do a great job! great gif too! I’m on pins and needles with anticipation of the wide variety that we’re going to be joyfully tasting and testing soon. I’ve only been lucky enough to try a handful of known high potency strains in my life til NOW.

Up sooooooo early thanks to the many dogs. They can make a racket when they want breakfast!

Gmorning y’all.

You’re going to need a standardized checklist on the outside of each pail
*Relaxed
*Happy
*Hungry
*Creative
*Euphoric
*Taste
*Cough
*Couch

@Willd

Good morning @Willd… Have a good day brother

Do you tie dye your own shirts or do you buy them like that? Always was a fun way to mess up Mom’s kitchen.

Good morning all,

Hope everyone is having a good day, weathers just been heavenly with the cool mild temps (perfect for growing). Nature’s a/c is the best.

@DieHigh55 The ambulance never showed, must have known it was another one those just blazing high DoomSack shenanigans. I should have learn by now not to “cry Wolfie…” uh “cry wolf” I mean lol.

Last months outdoor @Willd adventures had me inspired to the restacking my wood pile, so put the tractor to work and got most of it in piles near where I’m going be stacking onto a 6" rack and a 12" rack.

Back to finishing up my coffee. Keep growing that sticky, stinky green everyone.

Yeah, I suppose if it was Saturday night and I was an ambulance driver and someone called and said “I just stuck two red hot jalapenos up my nose because some jerk in Belgium told me to, what are you gonna do about it?”, I suppose I’d say…“Add some cheddar cheese and nacho chips and bon apetit!”.

Thanks @Willd, have a great one too, so the garden too

Good morning folks :wink::grinning:

Good morning everyone and I hope your weekend is going well and your gardens are doing great, it’s grey and raining here
@Willd @kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Coltfire @Majiktoker @Capt_Seeweed @Zombo @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

Lol, @TxGrowman , I take your word for that…
I never been a gun guy, since 12… I still remember my soar shoulder cause by handling, with my uncle’s supervision , a 303 magnum and a .12 in a sand pit, loose interest right there, lol :wink: :innocent:

Yes we do and you make us smile everyday :heart:️:+1:

Good morning Dr. Daz @daz49… Hope your days goes smooth like your buds!!

How am I out of like already when I’m not even here for 5 minutes yet? Good Morning everyone…:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: all around!