Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

I’m with you on that @Donaldj and I just remembered that Amazon is being delivered tomorrow and I have to get my stoop & walkway shoveled :cry:

Warmer temps in Maine than some of the southern tier. Just Weird.
In honor, I’ve created another little tune with Garage and my Korg NanoKEY

All out of love…My now EX wife & I were traveling to Antigua and had an 11 hour layover in Trinidad. We were advised by a local on our flight to spend some time in the rotating restaurant atop the Raddison in Port of Spain. We landed at about 10 AM local time and grabbed a taxi. On the way there we were delayed by gridlocked traffic and a total mob scene surrounding the Trinidad Hilton. Paparazzi, News trucks, reporters, and people dressed for what I was assuming was either a Beatles reunion. Presidential inauguration, or resurrection of Elvis Aaron Presley himself.

I asked the cabbie “what’s going on?” He informed us it was a celebration in preparation for the arrival of Mac Davis and Air Supply who were performing a concert later that evening.
We about laughed ourselves to death.
All out of anything resembling taste in music is more like it!

@Willd Got it !

TGIF, and a three day weekend. MAYBE, if we don’t get a lot of snow. Otherwise off to work for the overtime. @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @Screwauger @Bogleg @VelcroThumb @dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @GreenThunder

Everyday is Friday for me. I did my 35 years of work

Eh, my weekend to work. Normally we are on about every four weeks, but I’m covering the next couple of weekends for others that have stuff going on. Gets me about a month straight of work.

I don’t think I have Monday off… the company I work for takes Elizabeth Peratrovich day instead (in February). She is recognized for her part in the civil rights movement in Alaska, 20 years before MLK.

"In the 1940s, she was credited with advocacy that gained the passage of the territory’s Anti-Discrimination Act of 1945, the first anti-discrimination law in the United States."
Wikipedia

Are we supposed to get snow? I did hear it’s supposed to get cold again on Sunday. Guess I better check the forecast, I’m out of road salt.

Yay! The launch went! Here’s a view from my back yard:

Thanks. I used to watch the Florida launches from my backyard before I moved to the Midwest.

thanks again mr.buck!

On my way over! @BIGE

Is that corn bread muffins as well (delicious

I’m sitting here watching 3’ of snow pack disappear literally overnight. It’s yrs like this I’d rather be a skier, at least they figured out a way to make their base.

8 good weekends to ride a sled in the NE. Take away 2 weekends (buddy on call) minus 1 weekend for torrential rain and I’m whining…

tenor

doors open!

yea,kids like the jiffy corn bread…
tomorrow night iron skillet corn bread!

Even crackers are good in a good deer stew

i opted for a mix of crackers and jiffy! lol

We had shredded venison tacos last night haha! I was staring at a package of tenderloin in the freezer - - - you know: poison meat? Lol. That’s what we call it and offer to take care of it for you…

Anyway, that tenderloin sounds pretty good butterflied and sautéed in butter…