Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

hehehe, I’ve become quite talented at reading your posts @Countryboyjvd1971

Some might think you’re at the "foggy river with your thermos and then headed over to the atv ranch"
have a great day buddy!! LOL

Morning ILGM’rs
TGIF for this cat…been a week that’s for sure.
Long weekend though so there’s that!!

Peace folks, have a great Friday!!

Damn Newbie. Not offhand. Go get a surface pump or 2. The blue box store sells utilitech brand for @ $70

Be safe out there & dont get sick! Flu is really bad this year.

Yeap TGIF, lol

Very foggy this morning too and back to YoYo temps with a lot of freezing rain and snow…,

Thanks for sharing the “pike” news @Screwauger, what a monster and beauty !!!:heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:, lol

My fishing buddy and I had postpone to this week-end our ice fishing trip to the Magog river, will see if it’s doable this time… :wink: :grinning:

Good morning garden, hope you will have a great one and take care of
Yourself :grinning:

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @Willd @Covertgrower @TxGrowman @Tylan
@Laurap @SmoknGranny

you’re welcome garden!tks @bob31

I love you too @BIGE :heart::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

I hate when I think I’m buying organic vegetables and when I get home I discover they’re just regular donuts!

TGIF ONE & ALL!

Hahaha i know i have fat fingers and little keys on my phone @Screwauger
Believe it or not i so speak and write in English hahaha

It’s all I can do not to claim bullshit. :rofl:
This coming from the guy who had flamingos for dinner on New Year’s Eve
Come for the weed stay for the laughs!

Lol :sweat_smile: :joy:, @Willd

Lol :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink: @Countryboyjvd1971

i feel ya, @Countryboyjvd1971 i cannot type on my phone between fat fingers and calluses …lol

Morning all! A bit on the sluggish side this morning. Fighting a mild hangover :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why I swipe my words on my phone I can’t use those damn small keyboards with my fat fingers either @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE. One of my kids saw me typing my swiping one day and they were amazed that was even a thing LOL. Thankfully it is!

I tried that as well @Tylan fat fingers mess that yp as well lol
Im a mess lol :joy::laughing:

If it’s a coming in through a crack, hydraulic cement might work.

try covering door and getting any snow away from the area as well
Not sure hydraulic cement will work on walls tho

Good morning gardeners!
@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @daz49 @Willd @Niala @North_East_Newbie @FreakyDeekie @SmoknGranny @Tylan and lots more of you out there. Happy happy Friday!
Man I was really grouchy yesterday :joy:
Better today, here’s a few pup pics

Every day is pond swimming day.

Heeler are supposed to just love jumping so with the slowmo feature i capture the Wolf in flight lol what a goof ball!

Good morning! How is everyone doing? I am happy that it is Friday! Going to be warm but rainy. I feel the pain of fat fingers and small keys. hahaha

Good morning everyone, still feeling down and the weather suits my mood, it’s thick fog outside and I feel foggy, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, been getting my ears chewed all morning by my little brother about some ilgm seeds I sent him, only one germinated out of 5 seeds and it was durban poison and its turned out to be a male, I grew an amazing female out of my seed that germinated, he thinks i stitched him up now, little brothers a, I got him back into growing, I want him to do well like me ,been chewing my ear for about 3 hours ongoing lol ,I can see the funny side and I said I’ll give him some more seeds but there’s no way I could have known, they are feminized seeds so they shouldn’t have any risk of male’s

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @DoomSack @Capt_Seeweed @Countryboyjvd1971 @Coltfire @Tylan @bob31

:hugs:

Did he have bag seeds that he accidentally mixed them with? Hermied maybe but I can’t see an ILGM seed being male. Germinating is the most nerve racking part for me once it pops I can handle everything that comes. Funny that he’s going on three hours now chewing your ear. Sounds like just plan old poor luck to me. He’ll be good once he gets going :smiley:

Glad to see you back for our daily banter. Missed you.