Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

@Countryboyjvd1971 supposed to top out here today at about 50 mid day and then rise into the upper 50’s tonight and then start raining and continue right through till Saturday morning. Could get messy.

@Smokin_ernie @North_East_Newbie @Capt_Seeweed @Screwauger @Willd

Not sure what Maine is gonna get?

I think I need to go dig out the downspouts to make sure they aren’t obstructed. I already did the front now the side and back of the house. It never ends lol

Hope you’re feeling better @BobWags

Yeah you guys still have a ton of snow around @bob31
Im hoping the rain and warmer temos will melt the rest at my house lol

preach it brother bob!

Outta of likes for 7 hrs, lol :roll_eyes: :hushed::wink:

Good morning garden, hope every one is ok :innocent:

It will be warm in Southern Québec for this time of the year and wet the next 36 hrs …

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @Willd @TxGrowman @Screwauger @Smokin_ernie @North_East_Newbie @BobWags @DieHigh55 and all the other morning gardener…, Have a great day :grinning:

~Al :v: :innocent:

Have you tried Vaping? I read an article (will try to find it again) that vaping Cannabis is actually pretty good for the effects of COPD. I vape almost exclusively and it helps my breathing.

Well said my friend @bob31 for Governor of Mass
Do i see a run coming in your future bob hahaha

I wanted to say happy anniversary @peachfuzz

Messy is okay - especially if the lingering remnants of the drifts that clogged up my driveway get reduced.

My grow is liking the rising temps and humidity. My tent only got down to 63F last night with RH of 54%. Yesterday during the day I was at a max temp of 84F and RH of 37%. I’ll take those numbers for the 4th week of flower!

I am with John, happy ILGM third years anniversary @peachfuzz

MomentCam_20180109022719

Thanks guy’s… :wink:
Looking forward to many more years to come… :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

good morning all…Happy Anniversary @peachfuzz

maybe Jeff Sessions is just what this country needs to get people motivated…

“I am mad as hell and I don’t take it anymore”, lol @kabongster

Made it up into the low 60s yesterday and today a Winter Storm Warning. We are in the band of 8-12 inches, the wind is hellacious. Schools are closed. Not sure if the husband-unit will be going to work today or not. Visibility is down to a few hundred feet, at least where I am sitting! Have a great day everyone :green_heart: :seedling:

Good morning everyone! Supposed to be almost 80° on Friday here!

The toll so far is 17 dead and 15 missing. The 101 is closed indefinitely. There are a large number of people stuck living in Ventura who work in Santa Barbara that now have to drive at least 3 hours one way to get to work.

It’s really a mess.

that really is traumatic, the fires now the rain…I saw news footage about the 101, all that mud and the homes covered in it

My thoughts and prayers @Myfriendis410 , hope you are ok my friend :hushed::innocent:

giphy (2)

i’ll look into it also @TxGrowman,thank you Jerry!

Are you in all of this of this mess? If I was a believer, I’d pray for you. Be safe, Alan, you and your family.

Oh, I’m fine! It’s 40 miles from me. But it’s gonna be a major pita with the highway closed.

“I don’t like cake, and I’m not going to make it anymore!”