Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

Happy Birthday @Hunter00

Happy Anniversary @Hunter00
:balloon: :gift:

I was scrolling up from the bottom and saw the double decker before who posted and suspected 99% it was you!

My wife’s the best. Early birthday present

Haha guilty. On an english muffin this morning

Great gift now I have to me one of those.
Happy Anniversary @Hunter00

Wow I love it @WillyJ

Nice! you’ll enjoy that works fantastic…I love mine :+1: @Tylan

@WillyJ nice looking pipe, I love my pipe too.

Sweet! Looks like it could be from same glassmaker @Screwauger nice piece…

Nice piece! :+1: @Coltfire

Awesome! @Screwauger

@SmoknGranny Thanks so much. You are so sweet. I hope your are doing much better now. It is good to see you back. I so offten feel bad for my little man cause he can’t tell us why he don’t like leaving the house or going to school. How are your grandkids doing?

@Piezy, Welcome and Have fun

Your welcome. I’m slowly getting back to my old self. And I know it’s going to take a little time. At least the “fog” has lifted. :slightly_smiling_face:
Grandkids are doing over all pretty good. A few problems here and there mostly with the youngest. Today he didn’t want to go to school again saying he hated school. He’s trying to “control” now :rofl:Preschool for special needs has been a Godsend. I’m more worried about their mom as I am for you :hugs:. Both you and her need some “mental health” days just to focus on yourselves which is hard to accomplish with special needs children who are 24/7/365. But you both are strong and make the best decisions you can. :blush:

So happy to hear the fog is clearing. :slight_smile:

Me too!!! The last four years took a toll on me and I didn’t even know it :worried:. I’m slowly eliminating one problem at a time :+1:. Other than “life” I still need to order some seeds but I “may” be getting some free Afghani by the end of the month :crossed_fingers:

Morning my friends! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Wacky Weed Wednesday is upon us!
Smoke em if you got em!
Greetz to the rest of the gang!

good morning garden!
happy valentines day!
one of the most exploited,commercialized non-holidays we have…i will not be hallmarks jezabell,so the mrs. and i are going bowling,after having prime-rib at the casa…