Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

Good evening everyone. Just got done doing all my Sunday running now time to relax. Hope everyone is having a good day

Evening @jmlove123. Hanging out relaxing myself as well. Watching some spider-man :heart_eyes:

Good evening @Tylan @jmlove123 doing the same!! Brownies and gold leaf kind of night! Watching some Olympics.

@Tylan you remind me of my boss only his thing is Superman cause people say he looks like Clark lol I like minions and grut I think that is how you say it. The little tree guy in guardian of the galaxy 2. I am getting ready to eat some cheese burger with these pickles. Yummy

@Smokin_ernie I want a brownie. I will make dinner you make desert hehe

Haha never did get into Superman @jmlove123 . I’m more of a Marvel universe guy :sunglasses:.

Looking at those pickles makes my mouth water. Mmmm.

Nice @Smokin_ernie. I’m trying to convince my wife to get me the butter brewer so I can make some yummy edibles :drooling_face:

Never could get into the Olympics. Though one of my favorite movies is the cutting edge lol. Toe pick!

Good morning everyone I hope everyone has a good Monday

Good morning everyone, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, we had snow overnight, I still ain’t sleeping so I only bothered staying in bed a couple of hour’s ,may go to the doctors depends how the roads look, have a great day everyone, happy birthday @bootleg
@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @Tylan @Coltfire @Smokin_ernie @Capt_Seeweed @Countryboyjvd1971

i do not sleep very well either @daz49
i get 4 hrs at a time tops,most of the time 2-3 hrs…
good morning!

Thanks brother ,Yeah I’ve never been a big sleeper, that’s why when I have like a week with practically no sleep I’m still able to function ok for the most part ,lucky in that way at least

sleep is over rated…it takes me a half hour or longer to fall asleep, but I look at my wife and she’s out as soon as her head hits the pillow…and then I am the first one awake, up at 4AM

good Monday morning gardeners

Morning Folks!! Have a good week.
@BIGE I am on it TODAY.

Good morning garden…just about 45’ here on the cape…wish it would last till June…lol. Maybe I can get outside and do a little yard work…happy growing!
:seedling:

Good morning all hope all is well
Busy weekend full of rain lol
Managed to get my tent diwn and temp flower room built it a work i process but being out of the tents has given me double the space so im happy with that for now
Ill finish this grow and build proper walls and expand
Happy Monday all :v:️ CB :cowboy_hat_face:

Good morning Garden, a little humor for the garden this morning.

Good morning gang! Got the day off from work. it is going to be mild weather wise. Spring isn’t to far away.

Hey all marijuana Monday is here!

Out with the Bubblegum

In with the Sour D

Who the hell is this guy
Doing @Willd s nose :nose: hits lol

His alter ego @TamE

Spread sand all over the 3/10” ice accretion covering the driveway, steps, and walkways.

:rofl::rofl:No idea what possesses me to do it every few months. It will grow right back. As soon as it’s warm enough all this fluff covering my scalp is going to go as well.

I grow a vandyke for the winter months and shave during the summer. Can’t grow a full beard or I would :slight_smile:

Each and every year I grow my goatee back I see more and more grays… I think I doubled the gray this year from last lol.