Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

Well well well, what do we have here 6 medicated chocolate chip cookies made my yours truly haha. Lets see where this Friday afternoon goes

Used to always break up and mix in a yogurt. Chow down. As others have said, start low. I have not done them since the 80’s and in part because a friend ate way too many and it got a little sketchy for a day or so with him. Easy does it.

I have pics yes @Countryboyjvd1971

Not sure any are contest material, I’ll have a look see!! Thanks Bro

Hahahahah Love it @Myfriendis410

Maine, where the Men are Men and the Crabs are Nervous.

Ouchies @Screwauger talk about a purple nurple

i imagined that catching the crabs would be different…lol
i’m glad i did not have to find out the hard way! @Screwauger

-29f trade you :wink:

LMAO @BIGE that’s funny, I’ve always said, “somebody has to do it” and I am always pleased that they do. Free entertainment.

Sure @Donaldj gonna be 42 here tomorrow and my sled is air cooled, runs much better at -29 then at 42. Grrrrrr Mother Nature Can be a Dirty Whore and Old Man Winter her Pimp.

About 1 gram per person should be enough…estimate amount of water needed to make your coffee or whatever @Laurap if you have 3 grams should be plenty for 2 people if you have done them before you know what to expect if you haven’t use caution and have fun!

77° F here lol.

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: why do you do this to us :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Haha it’s about the only meds I have left. There was a dozen to go to my friend for his dad, but it’s been a week and haven’t heard about it. So I’m gonna just make more in a few dats or a week and set some back for him

Early call 1aafnimagest

Good afternoon everyone just got home from picking kids up from school and my son has chewed his toe raw. Not to figure out how to keep him off of it while it heals. Blah this boy is crazy.

OUCH!! Would putting something that tastes terrible on it help keep him from chewing on it? Poor little guy, it looks painful :frowning:

@GreenThunder unfortunately he doesn’t feel pain and doesn’t mind the taste of anything really. He does stuff like this a lot and we have to find different ways to cover the spots up cause he finds way to get past it. He had high tops on tied tight and some how got them off with out in tieing them.

Toe is wrapped and taped and footie pjs on crossing fingers they stay on. Lol dinner is served and time to relax.

Mmmmmm. Spaghetti with meat sauce. Pass the shaker cheese please!