This is my new set up any opinoins would be heilpfull, need help!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Get that humidity up if you can! Clear plastic dome on top and lift a few times a day to let fresh air in. Only spray mist the top of the soil a few times a day too to prevent over watering. Happy Growing!

5 Likes

its a crystal fem about a week old,this is the fist time its been in that jug,its in happy frog soil

1 Like

How close is your light? In seedling stage it should be at least 24” from the top. You can fry her having it too close. Just FYI

4 Likes

This are 2 charts for you… I hope this help!
Maybe you can tell us more about this grow :wink::+1:
Nutrient_Chart289E12A51-E6B4-4779-A637-E97933E03DE9

3 Likes

Thanks everyone got the plastic on already ,and yes i need to raise the light thanks

2 Likes

Maybe a few tiny holes in that :wink:(just to get a little fresh air :+1:)

2 Likes

when should i have my light on and off ,iv been hearing all kins off different was

@jimmybud You should be on an eighteen hours ON and six hours OFF light schedule during veg (assuming your plant is a Photo, if an Auto I don’t know), and 12/12 for flowering.

2 Likes

It is a photo @MattyBear and @M4ur have you set there for now @merlin44 they know exactly what you would need to do and will help you out if I can I will also just ask :v:.

1 Like

it still lookes like a seedling to me, its not veging now is it the 2 little round leaves are still there

At that young stage it’s working on growing roots.

2 Likes

You can run the same light schedule for seedling and Veg. Just the height of the light will be different.

1 Like

Thank you for your heip, im on the east coast up near philly i just put my lights back on turned them off about 9 oclock last night, i had the humidity at 78% after adding my make shift plastic tp tent lol, got to go get a real dome today

3 Likes

I just bought 5 purple haze fems and a nutriant pack.just in case i have to feed these girls somthing along the way

2 Likes

Remember, don’t feed them for the first 2-3 weeks!
And when you will feed them just give them half or less of the recommendations doses

1 Like

@jimmybud what nutrients line are you going to try Organic with I personally you advise you, or Synthetic? And thank you for sharing it helps alot off people that are reading and following :v:

i got the kit from ilgm

1 Like

and alseo 5 purple haze fems

1 Like