This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

Would you tell me your light specs?

1 Like

Currently the babyā€™s are just under two T5s

The new 3x3 grow room I havenā€™t set up yet but I have 3 generic 300 watt led that draw about 120 watts each. If Iā€™m not growing in the dome the t5 go for side lighting.

Iā€™m actually pondering the addition of a 600 watt cob led as my main light with two of the 300 watt and keeping the other 300 as a spare. I just havenā€™t had time to sort that out yet @Cocinero

And thanks for that @kabongster and @BIGE

2 Likes

It seems you are trying to keep it under budget like me. I got a 1200 generic as well and its been working fine.

1 Like

True. Iā€™m on a fixed income so I try to keep the expenses realistic. @Cocinero

2 Likes

i can smell what you are stepping in bob!

1 Like

True I blew my millions on fast cars, gambling and fast ummmm carsā€¦

3 Likes

and pissed it away so fast!! lol

1 Like

I spent it before I made it! @BIGE but no worries @AnneBonny gave me an investment tip

Powerball!

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcoming, @bob31 , I have 163 reply to read on your topic alone I hope you gone a give me some time to catch up, my friend, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

2 Likes

Lol welcome back @Niala missed ya brother! Hope youā€™re doing well?

No worries on catching up. If I miss a day it takes 4 hours to catch up!

1 Like

Actually, I am going better and better since the last few weeks @bob31 . ā€¦:laughing::grinning::+1::ok_hand:ā€¦ The last ā€œtweekā€ of medicinal cannabis extract is awsome and are very promising since I have to wait for about 21 days to see if itā€™s going to be itā€¦ ā€œcross fingersā€ā€¦ :wink: :pray:

6 Likes

iā€™m glad everything is working out for you @Niala! fingers crossed for a quick recovery!!

2 Likes

Yayyyyyyyy @Niala is back :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad too and thanks @BIGE for the good wishes :grinning: :innocent: Itā€™s really appreciated :+1: :heart: :innocent:ā€¦

@Countryboyjvd1971 Itā€™s feeling good to be back brother :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::wink::innocent:

1 Like

A Big Red Van pulled up in front of my house a little while agoā€¦ Laser Ship? I think is the name of the company.

The missing piece of the puzzle has arrived!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I4NY8KW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?tag=greenrel-20

That puts around 400 watts into a 3x3 tent for 6 sq ft and about 65 watts per Sq Foot!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Zombo @Bobbi @Lia @Sl1
@kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Capt_Seeweed @Hunter00 @TokersHaven

18 Likes

BOOM!!!
Bring on the bud!

Looking forward to hearing your feedback on this light

3 Likes

@North_East_Newbie I bought it at the recommendation of @Countryboyjvd1971

@TxGrowman @Willd @Nug-bug
@OldStealth @Rugar89 @Myfriendis410 @GrowManFitz @Tonyb

Itā€™s looks rightly smart in the box!

And I will of course let you know what I think!

And Iā€™m way outta likes! so :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

If itā€™s @Countryboyjvd1971 recommended, then the quality is assured!

6 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 8 June 2017

ILGM Gold Leaf & Two Blueberry Autoā€™s

Day 9 From Sprout on 31 May 2017

Wheatgrass Harvest today!

Into the storage container and it will be added to blended fruit drinks etc. Using the Nutri-Bullet or whatever it is called, lol

The website Iā€™m following for growing the wheatgrass says cut it off and you will get a second or maybe third harvest. So in another week or so I should have more again!

@Hogmaster @Jmesser80 @BobWags @Stonetothebone @ragnar @MBgrower
@Screwauger @GetbackJoJo @Jacktheripper20896

11 Likes

Man that wheat grass didnā€™t take long at all huh.