This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

@DoomSack hey that’s good you used these. Glad you recommend them! Thanks!

2 Likes

awesome @bob31…keep us posted …
i cannot wait until a gg or nl is ready…lol this ssh is good day smoke,i need a knock-out punch for the end of the day…
i know nl will get the job done,hoping gg will live up to the hype…lol

2 Likes

A couple more strains for the library nice job! :+1:

1 Like

Dude, you’re always out of likes. You need a like basket haha!

2 Likes

I spread a lot of love! hahaha I’m back now and just got them caught up! Oh well, if thats all i haveto be concerned with then… @Myfriendis410

Back home now? How was the weekend?

2 Likes

I could really use a hit right now…

1 Like

Well, the BB has been rolling so i’m good for both of us right now!

2 Likes

Still driving. Nice time in the foothills. Went for sushi last night and it was fantastic. But I want to get back to my plants. The wife is driving now…

1 Like

gotcha. I figured you were still on the road. I love goin’ i hate goin’ back. The ride that is. Seems like it takes twice as long, lol

1 Like

Well I have an 8 grams ball of kief waiting for me. :grin:

2 Likes

giddy-up @Myfriendis410 you’re burning daylight :smiley::palm_tree::v::+1:

2 Likes

I am out of likes. But,:+1::ok_hand::+1::ok_hand::+1::ok_hand::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @OldStealth I love harvest time. it’s bittersweet!

Harvest time for Gajonga is still about eight weeks out. Envious of your harvest. I only have room for a single. That’s why I usually go with autos. But this time I had to go with this magnificent photo. If I had the room, I would grow photos in cycles to have a continuous harvest. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@OldStealth what size tent are you running? Thanks bro.

1 Like

My wife and kids already know if we’re going to be on the road I take the one hitter I don’t have the nerves or patients to be surrounded by idiots…

5 Likes

I take a vape pen, lol @Sirsmokes @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

In the cannanazi state I live in, true Stealth is a box 2x2x6. Built by hand out of stuff that would not raise an eyebrow. Maybe next season a bigger box. It cannot look like a grow space. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

gotcha and understood! @OldStealth

One of the many reasons i left the city @bob31, If i have to make a venture to the city, I smoke before, during and after.

@OldStealth I live in a state controlled by the same laws that are unchanged. The ones in power are blind. I’m forced to keep all my dealing secret, including my family which i am close to, which makes it worse. Nothing would please me more that the boast to my father and then give him a sweet christmas gift. At this point its just a fantasy. No talking about the next strain over dinner to my folks in my neck of the woods.

Typical commute into the city goes like this:
I’m already traveling at 80 mph to keep up with traffic, these people are passing me like they are playing with life and it’s an Atari game… I can only assume they are traveling way over 100 mph (it’s just started to rain so the road is a hazard so if this person wants to stop suddenly they will be inside out after colliding into that slower moving 18 wheeler ahead). Every driver should be forced to take a separate defensive driving course, these people are insane.

But I don’t get offended, that just leads to rage. I just back off and look for an out. i don’t miss just cruising down the open road which i do daily where i reside.

3 Likes