This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

i feel ya @bob31, i have to fight the munchies away or i would weigh a ton!! lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m afraid to get on the scale! @BIGE I just lost 30 pounds and got off my BP meds but I can feel my weight creeping up. Iā€™m gonna have to modify my med schedules or Iā€™m gonna be back on the bp meds. And I just got a card from my Dr. that Iā€™m overdue for my annual physical! I can probably hold them off till the end of the year! lol

3 Likes

Almost 2yrs ago I lost 50 lbs got back to my teenage weight, I was able to gain back 20 lbs now itā€™s up and down lol ā€¦ I just stopped eating depression was the main reason, now doc says some tests next visit lol Iā€™ve done told him I smoke mj ā€¦ He gave me some meds they give cancer patients to gain weight, if I got dam cancer I want to know ā€¦ I just put it in the cabinet havenā€™t touched it yet lol, mj gives me appetite ā€¦ @bob31

1 Like

@Stonetothebone after looking last night itā€™s no wonder Iā€™ve gained wait! Holy Cow!

I didnā€™t check all of my stash but of everything I have only two donā€™t increase appetite! Crazy! Happy to check for you? Or go to Leafly and search the strain go to the graph in the middle and click on medical and negatives to see if appetite is listed! Dang!!! Hahaha

2 Likes

my next energy bud is going to be durban poison,chernoybl,or cinderella jack something of that natureā€¦
iā€™m a sativa guy at heart and also enjoy the smack down of a good indica in the eveningā€¦lol

4 Likes

I used to ask my buddy that I scored from, hey guy, can ya slip a little note in the bag that says ā€œchain up fridge before useā€ for those appetite increasing strains. lol

4 Likes

no kidding. I had to stop using chocolope after dinner. OMG I was eating everything in the house! @Screwauger Hey howā€™d you like the over edited version of Hang Em High, last night? The INSP Channel really edited it down a lot by about 20 minutes worth If I recall correctly!

1 Like

Ya know, thanks for pointing that out @bob31

My father in law and I sat there when it ended, looked at each other and he shrugged. I said, youā€™ve seen this before right? He said many times and I also (but not for twenty plus yrs). The entire last 15 minutes was screwy if you ask me. Hahaha thanks Bob. Still gotta love Clint. The drama and facial expressions on all of the supporting actors is priceless.

2 Likes

I think that was actually one of his better westerns of the period. Yeah it ended and I was likeā€¦wait hahaha Plus they edited a bunch of little parts out too to make it friendly to their audience. INSP is a Christian Broadcast network, so they have to clean it up a little, but the ending got chopped more than I liked. I was gonna post that last night but I figured it was me or I was too medicated but the more I thought about it i realized how much got cut! Oh well. It is still one of my favorite CE movies! @Screwauger

1 Like

Well we were still talking about the weird ending tonight at dinner so I will share your input and it explains everything.

@bob31 I was at a B Day party last evening and knew you would appreciate this. The ā€œ30ā€ blinked multi-colored lights.

5 Likes

wow that is an awesome cake! Would it be ok if I share that off lime with my golf buddies? We are all playing Wednesday and they will get a huge kick out of this! @Screwauger

INSP stand for Inspirational Channel. They have a lot of Westerns on though.

2 Likes

@bob31 Perfectly Ok. Itā€™s a Golf thing and should be shared hahaha

Hereā€™s another but I will gladly delete if you say I should.

7 Likes

:golfing_man::golf: fore! hahaha very nice. That is one of the best golf cakes I have ever seen!

2 Likes

no thats funny as heck! Hurry up! Fish on!

3 Likes

hahah funny as heck

Grow Journal Update: 8 Oct 2017

ILGM Gold Leaf Flowering Day 47 on 23 Aug 2017; 84 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017; Day 130 From Sprout on 30 May 2017

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) 31 Days From Flowering on 7 September 2017; Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 104 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

Two Amnesia Haze Autoā€™s; AHA 2 Flowering Day 1 on 8 Oct 2017; 30 days from Sprout on 8 September 2017 (The New Kids!)

Today I will start off with an update on AHA 1 & 2.

The pictures say it all!

Pre flowers on AHA 2 (On the Left)

AND AHA 1 Looks like she just sproutedā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what to do with her? Any thoughts? (She is peaking out from under the edge of the hoseā€¦ Donā€™t apologize if you canā€™t see her, she is the size of a half dollar at best!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @BIGE @Willd @Rugar89 @zombo
@kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Myfriendis410 @screwauger

13 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 8 Oct 2017- Continued

ILGM Gold Leaf Flowering Day 47 on 23 Aug 2017; 84 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017; Day 130 From Sprout on 30 May 2017

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) 31 Days From Flowering on 7 September 2017; Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 104 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

Two Amnesia Haze Autoā€™s; AHA 2 Flowering Day 1 on 8 Oct 2017; 30 days from Sprout on 8 September 2017 (The New Kids!)

Gorila Glue AKA GG looking great outside!

@Stonetothebone @ragnar @MBgrower @TokersHaven @OldStealth
@Tdave1211 @Annebonny @oldstoner @Ray4x @Sirsmokes

16 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 8 Oct 2017- Continued 2

And last but not least the Gold Leaf; GL just cruising along! She is a thirsty girl!

@Capt_Seeweed @North_East_Newbie @Nug-bug @bruinsfan33
@daz49 @willyj @txgrowman @Bobbi @BobWags @Jmesser80

26 Likes

Last post are tags for todays updates!

@Getbackjojo @ktreez420 @lia @Immortalized @Covertgrower
@Buds007 @Gman753 @SmoknGranny @muffybunny

9 Likes

Auto flowerā€¦ Iā€™ll throw it out if it was photo you can veg longer but auto typically got limited veg life before flowering. Up to you anyways if you keep it or not but I know you only got limited space/lighting. Best option is to replace it with something else since I know you got spare seeds too. Choices Choices.

Rest of the grow doing awesome! Got some fresh harvest coming your way soon!

3 Likes