This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

yep, I have the pollen shaker. You talking about the blueberry leaves? I’m holding onto the last harvest trim until this trim is ready @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Thanks @WillyJ

@Bobbi They grow differently for sure. There is a risk of bugs, critters and other issues like rot and mold.

I aim to keep that Gorilla Glue out there as long as I can. The white lattice helps reflect the sun! I’m probably going to have to move her inside if it gets too cool at night.

2 Likes

Hi @Bobbi
I grow outdoors exclusively and here’s Robert Bergman’s opinion.

As @bob31 mentioned you have to accept the risk of exposing them to possibility of pests, severe weather events or disease.

I have pest control and disease prevention pretty well in hand. Meteorologic calamity is the only threat I’m not really prepared for although I can cover them with floating row cover to protect from freeze and small hail.

5 Likes

Nice @bob31 Congrats on the harvest. Nothing prettier than mason jars filled with green.

2 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 17 Sep 2017

ILGM Gold Leaf Flowering Day 26 on 23 Aug 2017; 64 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017; Day 110 From Sprout on 30 May 2017

Two Blueberry Auto’s; BBA1 Harvested Day 109 From Sprout on 31 May 2017; Flowering Day 73 from 6 July 2017. BBA2 Harvested, dried and into Jars on 13 September 2017.

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) 10 Days From Flowering on 7 September 2017; Fimmed 15 Aug and on 8 Aug 2017, Day 84 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

Two Amnesia Haze Auto’s 9 days from sprout on 8 September 2017 (The New Kids!)

Both of the AHA had their domes removed and watered them in good with plain ph 6.5

Chopped BBA1 today, 17 September 2017. She bagged wet at 64 grams!

Ironically she weighed the same as BBA2 that was harvested 2 weeks ago at 64 wet and 14 dry

Thats about it for now. Forgot to take pics so I will do a better update later today or tomorrow!

12 Likes

It;s a nce feeling for sure! @AnneBonny

1 Like

Woohoo party 64 more wet grams bagged :+1::ok_hand:

Can’t wait to see GL,GG and the new Kids, AHA :eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks Al! I’m hoping for a higher yield from the AHA. Hopefully learning from my mistakes!

The BBA is going to be some good medicine!

2 Likes

@Zombo I know what you mean , my young years of extreme mountain climbing are behind me, all whats left is the pain, especially when the weather is changing like now…Did not sleep last night, got some CBD rich buds in the oven now, will be making night cup…

3 Likes

That’s sounds like a good fix! @Ragnar

1 Like

Nice update @bob31

BBA1 in the bag, oh what a feeling!!

1 Like

@Screwauger @bob31

4 Likes

Exactly, I peak in my tent and thank goodness it is in the basement so no one sees me doing this dance! :nail_care::footprints::camera_flash::cd:

8 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :wink: :+1::ok_hand::cd::headphones::microphone::musical_note::notes::athletic_shoe: … It’s harder for me not to be seen, my neighbour just catch me, my front door is wide open, too hot in southern Québec in my small 2 1/2. …lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :joy: :laughing:

3 Likes

Toyota! LOL

1 Like

I started all of this for my wife. She has chronic pain for years. She used to have trouble sleeping and all sorts of other issues. She is doing much better and is sleeping well at night thanks to learning how to mix her vape juice perfectly so she gets 2x as much CBD as THC and it has to taste like a fruit! LOL

I decided to try it for my aches and pains and I gotta tell you, but i feel better right now than I have in 10 years. (Overall). I still get my aches and pains but they are minimal now or at least they don’t bother me as much!

This evenings after dinner was Pineapple Express, A Sativa Hybrid cross of Trainwreck and Hawaiian. OMG Great after dinner meds. Tonight for sleeping I think it will be some of my recently (still curing) Blueberry!

Thanks for checking out my grow! And thanks for all of your comments!

@niala @Screwauger @zombo @Ragnar

7 Likes

I will pic them up tomorrow! I went out to take pics and the lights went out just as I walked in and I decided to let it ride. I did toss the bags with BBA1 in them so they dry evenly! Man is that some heavenly smelling weed!

2 Likes

No rush buddy :laughing::wink: but ASAP, bob… lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :joy:, just joking my friend :grinning:… It’s sad that “Odorama” is not invented yet, I will love to take a “sniff”…:wink::grinning:

I am happy to ear that you and your wife are doing better with the use of MJ…:+1::ok_hand: CBD and THC can do little miracle’s…

Say “Allô” and “Bonne soirée” to your wife (and you, off course) @bob31

2 Likes

Aaahhh! 1983…the movies the music! Thanks for the walk down memory lane @Niala

3 Likes

You’re welcome @AnneBonny and it’s my pleasure, do not cost much and if that make other’s happy, I am happy :laughing::wink:… It’s a classic…

2 Likes