This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

looking good bob!

3 Likes

Do you plan to bring GG inside in the fall or do you expect flowers outdoors @bob31 (just curious).

3 Likes

If I can get her to grow I can get anything to grow! LOL @BIGE She has tried me at every turn! Outdoor SCROG at the proper time. She is getting a FIM Today!

3 Likes

i have a super skunk that is almost ready…lol i got 1out of 4 last round. i’m hoping for better luck this round.lol
do not get discouraged bob,some plants are just finniky…

3 Likes

My thought @Screwauger is to wait and see. I’m open to bringing her inside at the proper time. I’m hoping since we had such a crappy spring that we will have an extended fall and I can keep her outside for as long as possible. My next grow is gonna be one AH auto and a chocolope so I will have room if needed. I can always just put her inside the shed. I have another light I could hang. Just to finish her.

See what happens! I’m gonna keep her small as I can though!

4 Likes

Those two Kotton Kandie clones I got so late are doing awesome and though there is no sign of flowering yet, they are stinking up the entire back yard (yikes). Film @ 11

4 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 9 Aug 2017

ILGM Gold Leaf Day 70 From Sprout; 25 days from Second Fimming on 15 July 2017

Two Blueberry Auto’s Day 670 From Sprout on 31 May 2017; Flowering Day 34 from 6 July 2017

Gorilla Glue (Gifted Seed) Fimmed on 8 Aug 2017, Day 41 From Sprout on Jun 29, 2017

The new star of the show GG Gets her FIM on and everybody gets nutrients and water!

GG After her FIM

And with her new bug net!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Bobbi @Lia @Sl1 @OldStealth
@kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Capt_Seeweed @Hunter00 @BIGE

17 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 9 Aug 2017- Continued

The tent all Happy

@North_East_Newbie @TxGrowman @Willd @Nug-bug @Hogmaster
@OldStealth @Myfriendis410 @GrowManFitz @Tonyb @daz49

15 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 9 Aug 2017- Continued 2

GL second week of SCROG Doing well!

@Jmesser80 @BobWags @Stonetothebone @ragnar @MBgrower
@Screwauger @jasong @katz @TokersHaven @Zombo

13 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 9 Aug 2017- Continued 3

I was looking back through my postings and you want to know that cord going through BBA2 (right side) was 2 inches above her on Sunday. Had to reroute the cord they are still growing a bit!

BBA 1 and 2 blooming like crazy!

@Jacktheripper20896 @Tdave1211 @Annebonny @oldstoner
@Ray4x @Rugar89 @Getbackjojo

11 Likes

Roleandro COB 400w / 200w actual

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I4NY8KW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?tag=greenrel-20

I was reading on another topic a few weeks ago and a member called out the Roleandro COB 400 watt/ 200 watt actual because he said the numbers didn’t add up. I can’t find that posting. I should have bookmarked it, but I didn’t. The member went on to say unless you measured them at the outlet then the numbers are BS (And not bad seed)

He cited a specific meter on Amazon, so I bought it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K6BCD1C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?tag=greenrel-20

I plugged the light into it and here are the readings

120 Watts at the outlet being pulled by the light.

I then ran one of those no name 300 watt/ 140 watt actual LED lights thru the same test and the reading was 79 watts

Now I never read the directions, I only plugged them in for a minute and took a pic of the readings. Next time I get out to the Grow I will check directions and those lights again

8 Likes

Dialed in buddy. You’ve been a busy beaver!! Scrogging that baby, looks great already. Kinda seems like all around, you know what you are doing :wink:

Great update(s) and congrats on things progressing as they are, the proof is in the soil. Nice work @bob31

PS I got my BB auto seeds and looking at those sweethearts I am just itching to grow some auto’s.

2 Likes

They grow easy @Screwauger 3 gallon pots and FFHF here and I am seeing a tiny bit of nutrient burn so I added an additional water to the schedule! Thanks much brother, I appreciate your kind words!

I gotta go back and add the tags now!

PS If anyone wants to be added to the tags, just let me know!

3 Likes

dang bob! the roleandro cob is half of half of what advertised…lol WoW!

4 Likes

Thanks for the research Bob! I am really convinced that I’m gonna be on the diy train when I upgrade. Or rather expand. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@BIGE it’s advertised as 400/200 and looks like it’s pulling 120. so that means the watts output of the lights is probably close to 240 watts and not 400. (although I just did that it my head…) I can only imagine that most of them (other LED Lights) are BS readings as well

6 Likes

without a doubt bob…

4 Likes

I am going to do the same @Nug-bug I think it would be fun. down the road some…

3 Likes

Good research on the wattage bob, you going to call them on it?

4 Likes

Stick that bad boy on some of the more common lights like mars ,viperspectra , and if you do Meizhi give me a shout out . Thanks for doing the foot work and sharing your results @bob31

5 Likes