This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

she’s a little small, but next node she’d getting fimmed and I have a feeling she is going to explode with growth after that! @Zombo

2 Likes

Outside sun may help her out for sure! @bob31

2 Likes

I don’t think it is going to hurt her! I’m trying to find a good spot for her with maximum sun and not visible from the road! (Most of my yard is more than secluded enough

2 Likes

Happy birthday @bob31

5 Likes

@bob31

Happy Birthday Bro! Have a GREAT day!

2 Likes

Happy birthday there @bob31
Glad you could make it to another one😎

3 Likes

Imo and after doing 4 under a screen I realized less is better when doing a scrog my next scrog grow will only be one plant
I’m doing one outdoors and she is filling out the screen which tells me you can get close to the same harvest from one plant as you could with 2,3 whatever screen size stays the same as long as you fill it the buds will grow
I don’t believe you will reach full benefits from technique if putting to many under it
@bob31 @Bobbi
You could easily fill a 4x4 screen with one photo plant with a few extra weeks of veg time also make sure you keep undergrowth in control since your trying to focus all the plants energy at the screen level :+1:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @bob31

Golfing today!?!

1 Like

Holy cow is that why he has a cake by his name @Screwauger lmfao I didn’t realize
Happy Birthday :balloon::confetti_ball::birthday::gift::tada:My Brother Bob
You dirty rat you was going to try and slip it past us
Hahahaha

4 Likes

@bob31 A very Happy Birthday to you sir!

1 Like

:birthday::cake:Happy Birthday to my plants bestest friend and mentor!

4 Likes

Thank you all very much! @M4ur @Nug-bug @Rugar89 @Screwauger. (lol yes! Golf today! 18 hole charity event in NH! ) @GetbackJoJo

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Bobbi ( put a nug or two off to the side for next year’s birthday! Lol )

7 Likes

happy bd @bob31, break a leg!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @bob31!

4 Likes

I’ll put more than a nug or two brother
@bob31

4 Likes

Very nice job brother ! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: You definitely got it going !

May be in your area in a few weeks ! Nothing solid yet but am narrowing down my places to live. Need to get out of my current situation and start over. Life’s too short!

Take care. Can’t wait to see how this comes out. :motorcycle:

7 Likes

I was just re-reading through my journal and I read your comment, but I don’t follow what you are saying here. Don’t you hand water all of them?

1 Like

No @bob31 my indoor tent is all fed by a 12 gallon reservoir which is outside the tent. Gravity forces solution through the tubing and a unique valve (just plastic with foam seals) regulates the amount of solution let into the pots. It’s a bottom water system that forces daily (or more) dry periods as the pots nearly dry up before the valve releases and allows more solution in.

autopot(dot)usa has animations etc that demonstrate how the system and valves work. You only hand water until the plants are established then all auto

5 Likes

oh yeah that’s right I forgot you were doing that. I should save my big thinking till I’m awake! (and medicated!) lol thanks for that! @Screwauger

6 Likes

Update on GG. She is doing really well. She was outside in the shade for few days and went out in the full sun of Sunday.

She looks to be thriving!

Today is update day so I will do that in awhile when I give everyone their Nutes!

14 Likes