This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

I am scrogging an outdoor plant (that I nearly killed a month ago). I will post up a photo this evening and tag you @Jmesser80.

It’s a weak attempt but an outdoor scrog nonetheless.

Of course one should not overlook the master outdoor scrogger @Willd

ILGM Downeast 12

2 Likes

Check out Walmart on line I picked up my tents last winter for under 100 ea. If I remember correctly
Has side acesss and front door
Just a FYI @Jmesser80
Here’s a picture or two so you get an idea

That’s a 25 gallon pot she in guys
Hope you don’t mind @bob31 I post them here

10 Likes

All good @Countryboyjvd1971 Thanks for sharing, brother. I love it. 25 gallons… goodness!

looks like the second pic didn’t load?

4 Likes

It did now @bob31 it put it into a better perspective the first one you can’t tell how full the screen is lol

1 Like

Yep, a lot of tucking going on there! @Countryboyjvd1971 John that looks like the same plastic coated fencing I’m using. How did you tie it down on the ends?

1 Like

@bob31 looking great going to attempt a scrog again this grow to see what all the fuss is about lol . Hope I can stick with it this time good luck brother

2 Likes

I couldn’t find my hammer! I think it was in my other tool bucket, but The little rusty “Hand Ax” works perfect! as does the needle nose pliers, though I’m not sure how much wire fence cutting they will handle? Did I put up a pic of the old blue makita cordless screwdriver drill? It’s gotta be 30 years old and as long as I can find batteries I’m gonna keep using her! @Willd

2 Likes

thank you Sir! As big as the GL was getting, if i didn’t SCROG her I would have had to take her outside, she was getting too big, too fast!

It’s all good fun!

2 Likes

@bob31 I actually wire tied it to my posts in tent and I stuck garden sticks in the green house and wire tied the screen to them I know it gettho lol but it works tho
And the actual plant holds up the center bob

3 Likes

No wires attached so it isn’t electric… :zap:

2 Likes

That’s what I was getting at that I was wondering if those stakes on each end were enough to hold it up. I get what you did! @Countryboyjvd1971 And I’m good with that. Wire, wire ties, 100mph tape, whatever it takes bro!

2 Likes

@bob31 Good job bob, you inspired me to go ahead and try it. I’m going to try squeezing in 3 plants.

2 Likes

Very cool! One of these days I’m going to have to try that.

2 Likes

Woo Hoo! @bob31 Reduce, reuse, recycle to help your plain Jane become Belle of the ball! She’s gonna be a stunner for sure! You got skills there.

3 Likes

Excellent set up there, Bob. That’s one big mother of a fan. The six inch Duct Fan I’ve been using has been working okay. I originally had it inside the tent but finally removed it and put it on top of the tent on the outside and that works perfectly.

I’m so looking forward to seeing how your scrog turns out. Looks great so far.

3 Likes

You are The Man @bob31

Devout Patriots Fan, Expert Grower, All around nice guy AND, You have the Stars and Stripes in your Tent. I. Love. It. :us::us::us::us:

2 Likes

Nice work there sir @bob31… How’s GG doing? She still outside? Or did I miss that in your post, lol… To much fargin reading here

1 Like

She’s all fenced in outside!

@Zombo

It’s been a busy day today! LOL

4 Likes

That’s exactly what i would do! @Bobbi

The important thing is to not do more than you feel comfortable doing and what fits what you have. I’d love to have about 10 plants growing, but three is all I can do in the tent!

Ok…, so she’s back on track… Cool @bob31

2 Likes