This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

##Grow Journal Update: 29 June 2017
##ILGM Gold Leaf & Two Blueberry Auto’s and a GG!
##Day 29 From Sprout on 31 May 2017
##Gorilla Glue Bean Dropped @ 7pm on Jun 25, 2017 and Sprouted 0700 Jun 29, 2017

Today is sprout day for Gigi 2. GG1 didn’t make it to sprout. Stuff happens!

Welcome Gigi2 to the world!

I had to remove her seed shell with tweezers. She was getting choked pretty well!

After seed removal, already looking better!

Under the dome! Happy happy!

The rest of the gang! BBA1 - GL - BBA 2 (L-R)

And the whole happy tent! We are now under 300 true watts as I powered up the Roleandro Cob 400 last night to add to the existing Generic 300

11 Likes

Say it not so @bob31 poor Gigi 1
Looking good Gigi 2 yayyyyyyy

2 Likes

She looked a little odd out of the bag, but she is in there too.If she sprouts thats cool too! If not she is now nutrients! @Countryboyjvd1971 If I only get one sprout then she will just be Gigi and I really dont know which one sprouted, so we will see. I didn’t go looking for the other seed, I just dropped the new one and covered with soil

1 Like

It’s all good and FYI I had a few strange ones as well with those like you said stuff happens brother

1 Like

great looking start, and the light will be a big upgrade…I am still deciding between two 300 watt type to finish out my tent but just one like yours is the alternative…

2 Likes

I have another 100/300 hanging in the tent that I’m going to switch on soon. Since GG only sprouted today I need to let her grow a little under the t5’s and she is getting some side light from the other two LEDs.
@kabongster

This is the third one with the seed shell issues. Both of the BBA’s had the same similar issues. @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Hummmmm @bob31

looking great @bob31!

Nice idea whit that plastic bottle! :wink:

#Grow Journal Update: 1 July 2017
#Gorilla Glue Bean Dropped @ 7pm on Jun 25, 2017 and Sprouted 0700 Jun 29, 2017
#2 Days Old And Will Not Be Denied!

June 29

Today, July 1, 2017 (48 hours from germination)

Upgraded her to a new dome!

New Toy!

Time & Date
Indoor Temp and RH
Ch1 is inside the tent / Ch2 is inside the shed and Ch3 is outside

Whew… thirsty! lol

@Jmesser80 @BobWags @Stonetothebone @Ray4x @MBgrower
@Screwauger @GetbackJoJo @jasong @katz @Hogmaster

18 Likes

@bob31
Oh do tell us on the new toy! What is the line that says “IN”? Have a link for that meter? I like gadgets!

1 Like

Awesome new toy! I just realized it’s after noon:

4 Likes

That looks like a new one that I haven’t tried! @Screwauger

@Rugar89 I was betting you’d be the first to ask! Hahaha

In is the temp in the room where the unit is located. It comes with three sending units.

This one came from China so took a little longer to get here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071H4ZFW8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?tag=greenrel-20

BTW I forgot to think about it but it needed 2 AAA for th unit and 2 each AA for the senders

2 Likes

@bob31
Just cost me more money dude! On the list of future gadgets! Did I mention I like gadgets! LOL

3 Likes

Yayyyyyy gg bean you go little girl

1 Like

I believe she is experiencing
#EXPLOSIVE GROWTH :evergreen_tree:

@Countryboyjvd1971

cred to @Paranorman for coining the phrase… wherever he may be…

4 Likes

Congratulations on your new little girl @bob31 , she seems very happy, standing so tall and proud !!
:tada:
MB

1 Like

thank you MB @MBgrower she gonna be some killer smoke some day! Daddy’s little girl! lol

I’m gonna check her tonight to be sure she isn’t stretching too much. If so we will take off the dome and get her right under the light.

Ps. Just got my likes back! You got the first one today!

1 Like

And we all like that… :grinning:

1 Like

May he be well and happy @bob31 but he did patent the term lol

2 Likes