This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

I dropped a Lowryder bean at 4pm eastern time on Wednesday. It swelled and popped after 48hrs. Transferred the germinated bean to a Rapid Rooter plug yesterday around 4pm eastern and placed in humidity dome under a 7200k T5. I will start a grow journal once she sprouts. Due to vacation plans, this will just be a single plant grow. I will start my side-by-side grow lighting experiment in late August after vacation.

2 Likes

##Gorilla Glue Bean Dropped @ 7pm on Jun 15, 2017

We have seed split and a slight tail. She stays in the water a little longer. So far it has been 45 hours. If she isnā€™t ready by about 8pm then I will check her again in the morning! Pretty Sweet!

8 Likes

NIce. I found a bag seed while cleaning my desk and I am tempted.

2 Likes

No idea what it is? @Screwauger

Not a clue @bob31, but it could be blue headband or maybe Tangie. Really has not been any bad herb around here in a couple years.

5 Likes

I hear ya brother! Both sound great to me!

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue Bean Dropped @ 7pm on Jun 15, 2017

Planted in FFHF at 2pm on 18 June 2017

So no huge tail but the seed sank and I decided to get her into the soil. Not real hopeful on this one. First seed I had in the water that long that didnā€™t get a prominent tail! If I donā€™t see something popping out of the soil in a couple days I will drop another!

10 Likes

Woohoo bob just saw this post

Woohoo on you way brother
Nice brother :+1::cowboy_hat_face:John

5 Likes

Woohoo :tada:, hereā€™s the 4 th one for Bobā€™s growth, :laughing::wink::grinning:, so itā€™s gone a be 3 different strains, if iā€™m not mistaken ! ? @bob31

2 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 & @Niala and yes that correct!

One GL, 2 BBA and 1 GG

Fun times!

3 Likes

HaHaHa, have fun my friend, @bob31 :grinning: :+1:, I am sure that this growth is gone a be epic :wink:, I am gone a go now, I have a migraine thatā€™s starting, see ya tomorow, maybeā€¦:flushed::dizzy_face::persevere:

4 Likes

sorry to hear brother! Weā€™ll be here when you get back! :pray:

3 Likes

hope youā€™re feeling better @Niala,migraines are absolutely no fun!

4 Likes

Bro!

Youā€™re giving me all this advise and I didnā€™t even see you had a journal!

#Following

@bob31

3 Likes

@Ray4x welcome to the bizzaro grow lol! I will add you to the list. You can also change the setting at the bottom of the topic from TRACKING or NORMAL to WATCHING.

3 Likes

Already did! :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m still not getting 100% germination, even with my heat mat and proper gator and flower garden, Iā€™m still only getting about 50% germination, Iā€™m just hoping to make it back from clones, but Iā€™m still learning

1 Like

Hi, iā€™m going a little better today, but, itā€™s not finish yet. ā€¦ Just making an uptade, buddies, fellow growerā€™sā€¦ :wink: :innocent: :+1: :v:

5 Likes

Hey @bob31, hope all is well friend!

Catch up tomorrow @Screwauger just a quick few days of vacation and internet is a bit sporadic.