This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

Absolutely @BIGE please do. My 3 are 11 days today.

1 Like

Metal roofing is pretty easy to install and you can go right over the shingles. (I would probably strap it first) Easy Peasy

i started 5/21 with 2bb and 2 akā€¦only three came upā€¦i have another bb started/up 5/30 it will just have to catch up! lol

I have a hole in the roof so itā€™s too late to do it easy. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m gonna find but Iā€™ve gotta strip the whole roof and at least partially re sheath it. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s just the one section but I have to go all the way down to be safe.

2 Likes

Nice setup Bob! I today was a happy day for me as well. My ILGM Lowryder beans arrived! My wife said, ā€œOh you got this todayā€¦ from The Netherlands.ā€ Then handed me a little brown envelope and walked away. Lol !!!

1 Like

Nice. I hope your gonna journal the low Ryderā€™s? @GrowManFitz I think @Smokin_ernie is getting ready to grow those as well but those are a seriously stealthy outdoor plant!

I would Ice & water shield the whole roof before shingling. Well worth the money & wonā€™t be expensive for the size roof .

Adding that to my list! Good call!

You know I will! Iā€™m actually considering doing a side-by-side grow with 2 different light schedulesā€¦ 18/6 and 14/10. I have a space that would be perfect for it. I would just need to put a divider panel in the middleā€¦ simple enough. :grin:

3 Likes

Sounds like a great experiment! Please tag me!

1 Like

You have a lot of great stuff @bob31, good job man.

1 Like

Thanks @M4ur itā€™s a great ā€œhobbyā€ isnā€™t it!

1 Like

Great setting, my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand:,

You gone a grow BOM champs in there :wink::grinning:ā€¦

Canā€™t wait to see those ā€¦

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

Good idea, please tag me too

1 Like

Nice tent @bob31 , i donā€™tknow anythingabout growing indoors, i wouldnā€™treally like for you to tag me on this grow , Iā€™m curiousaboutgrowing indoors since my growing season is short here in MA
Donā€™t enjoy your new tent too much, LOL

MB:circus_tent:

2 Likes

I see 3 screened vents for fresh air on the bottom walls of tent, similar to mine. Will you keep all these open, will you need a fan on outside to push air in? Iā€™m also wondering how many fans youā€™ll have running in your tent with 3 lights and which direction you have them pointed. By the time you got your tent set up, the plants and grass put in, the flowers removed, I was as exhausted as you! Todayā€™s Sunday, take it easy bob. Do you just keep trimming your wheat grass, let it grow like you would a lawn? I read up on the benefits and it does sound healthy. I canā€™t wait for more pictures of the growing family and how they respond to their new home. Will you need to run a heater or just keeping the vents open be warm enough?

P.S. For those who donā€™t know me, bob is my mentor. Took pity on me and has faithfully answered every stupid question A newbie 72 year old granny has ever asked.

4 Likes

You know what they sayā€¦ The only stupid questions @Bobbi are the ones not asked.

1 Like

Looks great @bob31. I will have to try.

1 Like

@Bobbi good call. I went outside and played golf and my shoulders and lower back especially are sore from yesterday. So after golf and a few cold beers I decided to take your advice and Iā€™m just relaxing. It just passed 90 here so I put the ac on low and Iā€™m watching NASCAR on TV and relaxing!

I hung all three lights but it will be awhile before I need all three. Right now itā€™s just the two T5s are doing everything.

On the Wheatgrass they said to wait till it gets 5-7 inches tall and just cut it off about an inch high and it should come back three times. I just checked it and itā€™s already doubled in height since I cut it.

I shouldnā€™t need a heater for awhile @Bobbi but I have the small one if I need it. Iā€™m more likely to need some cooling as I need to lower the temps. Iā€™m actually looking at a swamp cooler that others here might like. I think Iā€™ve come up with an idea that I should go out and patent but Iā€™m just gonna share my idea here @peachfuzz got me thinking yesterday.

Iā€™m gonna start laying it out in my next post!

Thanks for the nice words!

4 Likes

@bob31 I went out and played a quick 9 holes todayā€¦ in the words of Rodney Dangerfieldā€¦ I should have stayed home and played with m****fā€¦ :golfer:

5 Likes