This Grow Journal Has It All! Big Car Chase - Explosions!

Thinking about going to McDonald’s to get some sesame seeds to plant! @bob31 can come spread them out like he did his wheatgrass!

1 Like

I know right. Did you see the 300 plants @Countryboyjvd1971 is growing? He’s got like 800 acres up there where he lives and this indoor growing facility as big as a football field and he said he does it all with just one of those lights!

@kabongster

3 Likes

LMAO @bob31

1 Like

I went to every McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s within 15 miles looking for those foolish seeds lmao

You mean I cant just scrape them off my Big Mac? WTF! :hamburger:

2 Likes

lol @bob31 …you’ve described @Countryboyjvd1971 and his estate perfectly :wink:

1 Like

@bob31 Do you have your tent set up yet bob? Let me know how your new light works out, I need to purchase another one. I have two 300 LED now, my electric bill jumped $18.00 last month. How’s the girls coming along this morning? I see a lot of comments on Gold leaf, what’s the big deal about that one?

Good morning @Bobbi gold leaf is an ilgm only strain and it is good for med user as it has a bit higher CBD ratio. It’s a good seller on the ilgm site and it grows fairly easy compared to some of the other photos.

The girls are getting bigger everyday. Doing really well!

I’m going to be setting up my tent and all this weekend. I will tag you when I get it set up.

2 Likes

@MBgrower funny dam picture brother thanks for sharing lol
@bob31 & @kabongster you guys made me laugh this morning as well
Hahahaha I don’t think my addiction it that bad I thought I had it under control lmfao
I love the description of my estate hahahha
You might be a little off with those figures guys
Thanks guys you all made my morning

4 Likes

You mean that huge field of buds isn’t like 800 acres?

Glad I got a chuckle out of ya this morning!

1 Like

Hahah 18$ your luckyyyy man!!! My went up from an average 100 110$ a month to 311$ :frowning: … Next grow im switching to LEDs for sure!

1 Like

I wish @bob31
Bob I would love to live somewhere I could have that type of land woohoo buddy
A nice ranch in Montana :+1::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 iddddkkkkkk man thats like the 50th time ive seen a joke or comment about your 1000 acre tree farm!!!

2 Likes

lol…plantation…yeah, that’s the word for the fields of mmj @Countryboyjvd1971 is growing, gentleman gardener…

4 Likes

Hahahhaha @TokersHaven
@kabongster to funny

2 Likes

Hey @bob31 been out a few days. Love the grow and before long you will have everyone growing wheat grass. Lol

4 Likes

Welcome back @Hunter00 lol I don’t see a big run on of wheatgrass anytime soon but my you never know!

##The Big Day; Saturday June 10, 2017!

The install kicks off today. I’ve gathered some of my tools in preparation!

Adding tags!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Zombo @Bobbi @Lia @Sl1
@kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Capt_Seeweed @Hunter00 @TokersHaven

13 Likes

Tent and lights ready to go!

Tent unpacked

Ive got good wifi signal out here but upload is slow lol. Sorta like me!

Adding tags. Todays festivities starts on post #218

@North_East_Newbie @TxGrowman @Willd @Matthew420 @Nug-bug
@OldStealth @Rugar89 @Myfriendis410 @GrowManFitz @Tonyb

11 Likes

get-r-done @bob31!! lol
no need in wasting time!!lol

1 Like