Thinking was fruits flyes, in fact it is fungus nat 😠

Thanks @garrigan62 the potato slice is a great idea, like we said in french “ni une ni deux, j’y vais de ce pas”… I will applied this right away :wink::innocent: and so for the pests strip catch… My previous concoction made of 1ml of pure castille oil, 10 ml of cinnamon oil and 5 ml of neem oil in 570 ml of tap water was way too concentrate but worked, if it did’nt cause chemical like burn on my leafs due to my lack of attention on my nosel sprayer, it will be good, but I think this was too concentrate, i’m reluctant to use it again, even if diluted, or use any thing liquid, i don’t want to stress my ladies more than they already has :wink::innocent: I will check on amazon.ca for food grade white sand, I think a saw they have some…

Thanks again :smiley:
Alain :innocent:

Alain,

your very welcome keep us posted ok

By Safe
Will

1 Like

The potato slice work infamously well…:smiling_imp::wink: No more emergence since… Woow, what a great tip :smiley::wink::innocent: Put 1 insect glue trap and “voilà”, fungus gnat are no more :warning::no_entry_sign::smiling_imp::scream::-1::+1::ok_hand::v:

I put a 9-inch high-velocity fan (or two) in the back corner of my tents aimed low and I haven’t had a single gnat in months

I saw one recently with the new soil but nothing came of it, they’re gone they can’t fly in that kind of wind so it breaks their Cycle

Plus don’t over-water, that’s the worst thing you can do, they thrive in wet environments

2 Likes

It’s true, my fan still going and help for the last flying one to be catch by the strip glue and the bowl of water with pure castille oil on it :wink::innocent:

1 Like

This is what I ordered
Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade 10 Lb

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00025H2PY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_zuTCybVG3XD6V?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Thanks for the link @Savingpvtviper :relaxed:

1 Like