Theories...whatcha got?

i don’t worrie about zombies so much their everywhere already!! @kabongster i do believe a solar flare could get us very soon…

I have a relative (wife’s side)…intelligent, articulate, educated, respected…and he’s preparing for the solar flare scenario

the flip side of the jet stream undulating over the equator…it’s also warming the Arctic

“Arctic sea ice is already sitting at a record low for this time of year and a powerful North Atlantic storm is expected to open the flood gates and send more warmth pouring into the region from the lower latitudes. By Thursday, it could reach up to 50°F above normal. In absolute temperature, that’s near the freezing point and could further spur a decline in sea ice.”

looks like a tropical storm or hurricane the way it rotates like that!

I liked the colors in the video…there was a time in my life I could have watched that clip for hours, with a little help from my friends!

I wouldn’t mind goin back before all this technology. The 18-19th century would be my place I would go if I could. Everyone that is dependent on their phones, GPS, and all that are screwed when fit hits the shan. I’ll be ready and not scared, I’m a country boy and I know I can survive haha. All I need is a truck, pistol, rifle, and shotgun.

Holy $#!+, @Stomper, that kinda makes sense. Never thought of it that way.

full moon,lunar eclipse,and comet tonight 2/10/2017 …armageddon!!!lol

I have one. I think part of the reason Solar PV isn’t being adopted as quickly as it could is for fear of a cataclysmic geological, industrial sabotage, astrological or weather event filling the atmosphere with so much debris and pollution it obliterates the sun for a decade or more.
Oh and the petroleum lobby.
http://www.worldometers.info/

Monsanto is a disgusting and evil corporation. They control food supplies. They keep us sick and compliant.

You don’t have to be compliant. Fight against them with the knowledge you have.

I do fight. With my dollar, with my consumption, with protest. :grin: Obviously it’s a hot button issue for me. I wish it was for more people. Big Ag and Pharma piss me off.

We had this conversation on Monsanto last year lol, none of us like them or want them around @muffybunny! We’re united on that!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

“America isn’t a melting pot, it’s a glorified ice cube tray” - me

I wrote my first sermon anyone want the cliff notes?

Ok @Nug-bug don’t say I didn’t warn you:

God aka the journey

This is not your journey so it will not be 100% clear
You may resonate with some things I say but not all. The reason for this is the destiny we all create for ourselves. By observing you are not actualizing, therefore it is less real and error prone by your interpretation. What is vital is that you embark on your journey equipped with these tools and enjoying that journey for all it has to impart upon you.

God…
Is not totality
Is fractal
Good within bad and bad within good
There are examples everywhere
Why is what makes you most happy comes from pain?
Same reason Jesus needed Judas
Love comes from forgiveness
Faith is important but why?
Ever heard “You can do anything you set your mind to”?
What rich I mean really rich people attend church and pour their heart out to god?
Why not? It’s weakness and donating to charities gives them strength because it comes from a place of confidence and control not chaos and insecurity.
Ever wonder how people are capable of such great things and horrific?
Have you every asked yourself why you feel bad for others? Do you know that is creating a dependence where there doesn’t need to be one and is causing more harm? Do you really feel bad for yourself and project that pain on someone else?
What amount of energy are you using by focusing on self pity? Could that energy be used elsewhere.
How much muscle strength does it take to produce a frown compared to a smile
That is God showing you that you are wrong to focus on negativity and pain and self pity.
Have you ever met someone in trouble you were trying to help and that the more you learned of their situation the more it sounded self inflicted?
Why is it that some are more poised to handle their challenges than you could handle theirs? Are challenges personalized? Bingo
The king who put himself aside for others is such a noble king.
If we are only prepared to receive and not give we forsake our gifts and perpetuate a negative cycle
If you believe it will be, but why?
Many who attend are confused about this time, why?
What is the answer? Many don know because the church failed them.
Ask questions
Get the answers
Educate the congregation
Fear and neglect breed this stuff
It’s now your time. You have scars to justify your participation
Whatever you do after you learn don’t stand idle
Be the change you want to see in the world
Capitalism doesn’t account for kindness
Science doesn’t account for selfishness
They need your help
Getting to a point where you cannot put me in a brace truth no matter how he initially makes you feel uncomfortable is a true beginning of growth learning and self understanding

This is not your journey so it will not be 100% clear
You may resonate with some things I say but not all. The reason for this is the destiny we all create for ourselves. By observing you are not actualizing, therefore it is less real and error prone by your interpretation. What is vital is that you embark on your journey equipped with these tools and enjoying that journey for all it has to impart upon you.

I like the color green!

I have to go with blue…

Blue is just a component of green :grin:

Lets consider the source here.
worldnewsdailyreport.com is completely unreliable and responsible for gems such as these

AND

AND