Day 59 since sprout.
Well, some interesting happenings in Bogleg’s Tent. And not the kind that require a doctor visit after.
The GL looked amazing when I got home:
In fact… I might be kind of screwed. I am planning on flipping to 12/12 this weekend and it definitely appears to me like that SCROG isn’t going to hold that entire plant properly. Should be interesting to see how this pans out.
Here is the really interesting bit: the PH in the GL reservoir was at 5.09! I didn’t top it off - i just adjusted the PH back up to 5.8. The new growth (which there is a ton of in the past 3 days) all looks super good to me so I am not going to sweat it and just keep adjusting like normal until I see the plant showing symptoms.
The canopy on this plant looks great to me:
I did the best I could tucking it (it seems like there are potential tops going everywhere right now and I have to say… I am finding it difficult deciding where to tuck what) and cleaned out the under canopy a little.
The SSH was not fairing so well when I got home:
You’ll note that I did switch the reservoir before this pic to another 56qt tote (same as the kind the GL is in). The 3.5 gal bucket had about .5 gallons left in it after 3 days away. As you can see, it has leaves curling under and all that jazz - I expect by Saturday this thing will be flourishing.
The canopy on the SSH needs a lot of work:
I cleaned out some tonight and will continue to work on it in the coming days.
I also put one of those cool mist humidifier thingies in the tent tonight, so we’ll see how that effects the RH going forward.
And lastly, you might see some clones in the tent - one of them (the big one) is the GL top. That is the only one that has taken root. Not sure what I’m going to do with it… I guess I’ll put the word out that I have one to give away if anyone wants it.
Annnnd I just noticed in that last pic that the lid/net pot isn’t set properly on top of the tote. Going down to fix that right now.