The Traveling Grower - The Struggle From the Road

No still doing hydro. I have been contemplating perhaps growing the two gold leaf I am going to put outside in soil… but I am not leaning that way.

Hey , sir @bogleg would you be so kind as to tag me in your new journal please.

1 Like

Trichome pics from the SSH:

She looks about ready to me - what do you all think?

On the GL I have to search pretty hard to find amber… I think that plant might go another full week past this one.

6 Likes

Looks good to me!

1 Like

Looks amazing to me

1 Like

If I wait until Saturday morning would I be okay?

2 Likes

Difficult to say. Sometimes they’re really slow turning, other times they can get dark pretty quickly. I wouldn’t expect them to go from around 20% Amber to like 80% Amber in that amount of time or anything though.

2 Likes

I could chop it tonight but I’d prefer to do it after a full day of darkness.

4 Likes

Funny how my sativa is going way past my GL and your grow is inverted. Shows that every grow is different.

1 Like

Here’s a bonus pic from today. I took it from the side door - different angle than usual.

12 Likes

Nice pic ya got there Bog

2 Likes

I think you’re good to put her in the dark for a couple of days. That’s what I would do.

2 Likes

Don’t have anywhere to put her in the dark by herself unfortunately. I’ll wait until I get back from my trip on Friday. If I’m home I can probably do something set up my blind and put her in it (assuming the GL still needs to go another week).

Should’ve taken the standard Prime option on the 2nd tent instead of the discount option for $6 of Pantry credit. Then I’d have the tent tomorrow and could use it.

4 Likes

Yeah, but think of all those delicious Pantry treats!

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t think another week in there is gonna b detrimental to your plant. Save yourself the worry and just ride it out and harvest both at once.

1 Like

I look forward to actual “2nd day shipping” instead paying for (prime) 2nd day but getting 5 day…
@Bogleg @dbrn32
I think you would be good to wait until Saturday. Like dbrn32 stated they don’t turn that fast. I’m not picky about how much amber is in it, as long as I don’t see many clear ones anymore.

3 Likes

Me too. I’m totally fine with all cloudy and a handful of amber if I can get it.

5 Likes

Both plants are getting harvested today. Just started on the SSH. Gonna be a long day.

19 Likes

awesome @Bogleg looks like a sticky mess!

2 Likes

WOW, awesome!! Looks amazing

1 Like