The Traveling Grower - The Struggle From the Road

Remote update today.

Humidity is a little higher now with the new lights. Was at 60% overnight and around 55% now.

Occasionally I turn the IR night light on and take a look too:

13 Likes

Lol I did a flush lastnight they do get pretty high buildup over a couple of months a 200ppm FloraKleen flush in 3/4 empty res came out at 1100 ppm. I probly could’ve flushed twice with quite similar result but with 2-3 weeks left and plants mostly happy and my veg light about to disrupt their nap I figured was good enough :wink:

6 Likes

@Bogleg I got that same endoscope on your recommendation. I got it yesterday and love it. I’d love it more if it was iOS friendly, but I have several laptops I can choose from to set one up near my grow, so it’s all good

2 Likes

My plants are on death row but based on trichomes they look like they will get at least another week. I didn’t do anything with the reservoirs this morning since I touched the up last night.

I’ll reset PH if needed later today.

SSH:

GL:

Clone:

12 Likes

Wow, look at that frost!

2 Likes

Looking good. My GL trichomes proceeded rapidly so keep checking them. I lean toward less amber though, not sure where you’re shooting.

Yours might finish really close to one another!

1 Like

I’m looking for mostly (90% cloudy) and 20-30% amber ideally. I’m not any good at really seeing/feeling this part of the grow so I’m going to err on the side of too long.

5 Likes

A lot of them still appear to have relatively fresh pistils too. Will be interesting to see how they play out.

2 Likes

A friend of mine doesn’t think anyone can really tell in this part of the grow. Haha.

I erred on cutting sooner because I saw widespread amber (showed in every bud). My understanding of GL is that it’s pretty sedative so I was worried about couch lock. We’ll see. I’ll probably cut Chocolope in a more mature state since it’s heavily sativa.

Incidentally “Widespread Amber” is a good potential band name. :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah with the GL I’m aiming for as much couch lock as possible. I grew it for that specific purpose - thinking that the SSH will be the go to strain for day time use, I’d like to have the GL on hand for post-work relaxation.

3 Likes

That’s a great band name. Haha!

1 Like

Imo its not ready with all thise white pistols im inclined to believe your still packing on the weight

4 Likes

That’s my take too. I’m going to stick to my current game plan, which was to do a Florakleen flush this Sunday and start running straight water until the bitter end. I have the lights running 10/14 already. The GL is browning up quick - based on her progress I think a full 10 weeks in flower will be about right for her.

5 Likes

I think your close enough for your flush brother :+1:

3 Likes

yea @Bogleg,sometimes they look kinda scraggley at the end…as long as those buds are still fire who cares right?

2 Likes

I’m trying to get them to look scraggly! I want them to use up those leaves!

3 Likes

lol,yea! i would just shake my head everytime i went into the shed on my last few weeks…lol
it what is needed to get the stronger/more amber buds for sure…lol
they look great by the way!

3 Likes

BOM in any of those shots. That frost! Excellent t grow @Bogleg looking great, I’ll wait for the numbers. You’re gonna love them.

3 Likes

Good morning all!

Today is the 138th day since the seeds sprouted, the 76th day since the lights were switched to 12/12, and the 60th day since I first noticed flowers.

Not much to report. I added about two gallons of water to each tote. The GL is now at a PPM of 690 (finally going down) and a PH of 6.1 (I am leaving it alone at that PH since she likes to drop PH). The SSH is at a PPM of 525 and a PH of 6.3 (I’m also leaving that alone for the time being).

I think my high humidity issue isn’t really an issue. I think that the sensor I was basing that on was in the stream for incoming air from the intake fan, so it was constantly getting blasted with fresh basement air. I moved it away from that spot and into the middle of the plant canopy.

15 Likes

Dude looking all around awesome :sunglasses:
Your killing it brother still packing it on it looks like

6 Likes