Today marks the 104th day since the seeds sprouted. It is the 42nd day since the lights were flipped to 12 hours on and 12 hours off. It is the 26th day since I first noticed the first signs of flowers.
I checked both plants PH and PPM prior to topping them off, and then topped them both off with the following mixture (per gallon of water):
3ml Liquid Koolbloom
I decided to stop giving the plants silica for the rest of the grow.
That mixture came out to a PPM of 750 and a PH of 6.0 without any PH Up or Down needed.
Prior to topping off the Gold Leaf, it had a PH of 5.6 and a PPM of 616. After, I set the PH at 5.84 and her PPM is at 633. She took about a gallon of water (I did top her off yesterday with plain water).
The Super Silver Haze had a PH of 5.98 and a PPM of 1090. She took about two gallons of water, and I left her PH at 5.99. Her PPM was at 1140.
Environmentally I saw a humidity of 75% overnight and it’s hovering around 60% right now, so I have turned on the dehumidifier and set it at 50%. Temps are between 65-80 so stable and good.
I took a ton of photos to share!
First, the obligatory overview pic:
In this pic of the SSH, you can clearly see where I removed a bunch of fan leaves and exposed the tops of some branches if you compare to older pics.
On the Gold Leaf most of my pruning has been from underneath, so it’s not has obvious on top. But I have been doing some plucking to get more light down into the plant as well.
It seems the GL wants to show you what she has with these exposed, long buds developing.
Whereas the SSH is shy and is hiding a lot of her glory under big fan leaves (or was ;)):